Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's more enjoyable watching an unhinged lunatic:
View attachment 425769
...calling getting decimated a "meltdown" on my part. Classic.

Wow, another lunatic on par with Phazael saying the same batshit crazy things like an NPC parrot.

So... about that debate, scared pussy...

Attachments

• 4527EC68-C0FE-414A-A223-2B5C5B1BC121.jpeg
    4527EC68-C0FE-414A-A223-2B5C5B1BC121.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 10

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Nothing to be curious about and you can ask me anything... what do you think this thread is called... but it's not like NOTHING is off limits. I photoshopped out my deets on that pic for a reason. Many of you have proven you are completely obsessed psychos, so no... you don't get every deet about my life. My life outside of having Gender Dysphoria is completely normal, so due to you saying "fuck, man" as if you found some deep-rooted issues concerning me, I assure you: you have the wrong person.

• If you think I have a modicum of a criminal record, post it... I give you permission. I don't.
  • If you think I have done any act that would give me a sexual predator status (which this info is public record via the Virginia State Police sexual offender database), post it... I give you permission. I don't.

^ It is because these are facts that I think this batshit lunatic narrative that a handful of you psychos push (namely fat boys Phazael, Sevens, and batshit crazy newbie Ohanahanaodipshit) is so pathetic and such a sad, sad reach.

If you get it wrong, however, you are playing with fire Bubbles. Proceed at your own risk.

It's almost like I never said I was, and I agree.
ok. let me ask you this. Did some company file a Contract/Debt Collection lawsuit against you earlier this year? Name and location seem to match.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Ah, work, missed all the fun :(
Vanessa Vanessa - what height did you want in a partner, hypothetical dating app? Assuming taller than yourself. Asked earlier.

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I feel like this is old time WoW Ahn'Qiraj, where we have to gather resoruces, attention, hate and insults, to summon Vanessa Vanessa . We need more raiders, guys.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard
ok. let me ask you this. Did some company file a Contract/Debt Collection lawsuit against you earlier this year? Name and location seem to match.
Being a deadbeat is the cornerstone to being a good christian!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa Vanessa BRO did you get some FoH visitor of this bait? It's likd thirty Celcius over here, enjoying the weekend. How's it like in your end?

iabs

Lord Nagafen Raider
You're a Democrat that saw mud on the walls of the Capitol on a very specific day that the blueberries cannot let us forget about??? Yikes.

What radical beliefs does @Bodhy have with Covid? I can't read the thread. Anyone can pitch in and tell me... even @Bodhy himself (though the challenge I offered above is still outstanding... you haven't explained yourself sir).

Bodhy's existence on this forum from this Bodybuilding group (Which, btw, hahaha, just that thought alone is funny... because this is the group that the bluehairs called incels too... holy shit this universe works in magnificent ways... God is so good), is another I told you so kinda thing. He, like me, has 0 interest in blending in but merely sharing his points of views. He said trannies are people. We are (duh). I told him he wouldn't fit in here and everyone just thought it was high-larious and yet it's true. This forum has a very specific path of "Do as we think or else you are not a part of the hivemind".

This is the most leftist way of thinking I can think of, but as I have said COUNTLESS times, what do you really EXPECT from the people that voted for Obama back then?
INb7VFm.gif

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
so steve posted his real name or something?

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
He posted his driver license and said he had nothing to hide. Now he hides.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is one of the greatest "Oh look a car crash in slow motion!" threads on the net.
Still waiting to get to the part where we watch the moment where the steering wheel explodes through the cerebellum.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.