Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Whats the grouping exp range?

And does brotherhood work for a lvl 1 with a lvl 50?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Whats the grouping exp range?

And does brotherhood work for a lvl 1 with a lvl 50?
No you have to be within grouping range of each other. I don’t remember if there was a formula for that, this article just says it’s within 5 levels.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Dont play a rogue btw.

Probably 2/3 of my abilities do not work, including class defining stuff like their sap ability. I dont think they really put much work into this project anymore, I played this close to a year ago and all of these same abilities were broken then. Its fun to mess around with, but what you see is kinda what you get without expectation of any sort of real improvement.
I've been playing rogue, only level 10 atm tho but they seem pretty strong, especially since backstab apparently works without needing to stealth or be behind the enemy so I kill shit super fast without losing much health.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I've been playing rogue, only level 10 atm tho but they seem pretty strong, especially since backstab apparently works without needing to stealth or be behind the enemy so I kill shit super fast without losing much health.
Most classes are fairly strong until the teens. That’s when monsters start getting quite a bit tougher and you need a group for any meaningful progress.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Brotherhoods dont work offline, but seem to if neither toon has logged.

Crashed then quit messing w/ it.

Last edited:

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Set it up and had time to level to 3 before I have to run off. Ran pretty respectably for me. 99% of the time it was butter smooth and that 1% of the time there'd be frame drops that weren't really that bad as I transitioned to a new environment.

Maybe I got lucky, but definitely not the shitshow it was on release.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Brotherhoods dont work offline, but seem to if neither toon has logged.

Crashed then quit messing w/ it.
Well you shouldn’t really need it. Someone earlier said this has the leveling cheat or debug or whatever it’s called. Just use that to keep someone within range.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah, I've been bouncing around between chars depending on what is needed due to those awesome GM commands.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Logged on and messed around with a Psionist or w/e up to lvl 10 on the noobie island. The charm works like dog shit and that was pretty much why I wanted to play it. So.. I'll try another class when I have some more time later on.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
1641153925570.png

1641154818126.png

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Logged on and messed around with a Psionist or w/e up to lvl 10 on the noobie island. The charm works like dog shit and that was pretty much why I wanted to play it. So.. I'll try another class when I have some more time later on.

The later charms last longer. Otherwise you're going aggro-less (until you jump in to finish the burn) with the illusion you summon to hold the mob when aggro breaks to quickly recharm. Yes it's a ton of effort. Id say I'm up there in the enchanter skill department and soloing that first dungeon as the psion was one of the hardest things I've ever done in a game, easily.

Might stick with this half giant warrior myself.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Killed a couple dozen world bosses.

Most dropped either nothing or a trash focus.

Even the ones that dropped gear, dropped nothing the next kill.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya, I went down into a couple dungeons over leveled just to mess around on a necro and I didnt find anything special. I guess I had forgotten how super dependent your character is on gear. Level 20 three and four bubble stuff did absolutely no damage, but had massive pools of HP against the highest lvl spells at 50 I could find. Found the purchasable level 53 gear, but that does shit all when you're level capped to 50.

Last edited: