Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn wish i knew that I just did that GD isle for the 190819819 time.

If the end tier wasnt such a wild faction grind I might actually try to level up my DK.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My little raki paladin is still sitting somewhere in the mid to upper 30s. Feel like if I played them I'd have no idea where to go or how to play anymore

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit I would do the Celestine Wardship quests, I think you're in the range. That was a fun dungeon series.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can't remember if I did them or not, been so many years. I'll install it anyways since it's f2p.

booksy_sl

shitlord
Like what? So much has changed since last year. Also I highly recommend returning ppl start a new character. By the time you are 20 ish, you will have learned all about the game again and how to play and then you can return to your other character and do much better. Or just stick with your new guy if you prefer it.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
They were releasing some high end zone. It hadn't been released when I started not giving a shit anymore in February

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nevermind my characters are gone
frown.png

Edit: Nevermind was on wrong account, 36 Raki Paladin found

Double Edit: This game runs fucking great now!

booksy_sl

shitlord
They were releasing some high end zone. It hadn't been released when I started not giving a shit anymore in February
They added something huge for high levels, it was probably that. I forgot what it was called.

Nevermind my characters are gone
frown.png
You sure it wasn't on another account? I had characters I hadn't even touched since the first month the game was released, and they are still playable. So just make sure they weren't on some other account you used back then. And if they really are gone, you can send SOE a ticket to get them back.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah it was, really weird that I have so many accounts.

This game feels good now. I kind of want to play it.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw those pots, do they persist if you die? Also is it worth getting skeleton keys for those chests?

booksy_sl

shitlord
Yep they last through death and everything. They also last for 8 hours! Not only that, but the different strength potions will also stack. So you could have a +100% a 50% and a 25% and use them all together to give a +175% xp boost. And there are items like the bag of knowledge which gives you a permanent xp boost as well, and those types of items stack with the potions as well.

As for the lockboxes, you can get by just fine without anything from those, but they make life much easier if you start opening them. Basically there are random rewards inside, from sucky to raid type items. You can get any type of xp potion, various mounts, and some insanely powerful items. But most common is junk potions like an evac potion and run speed potion and some even less useful. If you unlock them regularly, you will most likely end up with bags full of crappy potions. But maybe some xp potions, and if you're lucky... a mount or red item. But it's total gambling so you can spend a lot if you don't get lucky.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
booksy when was the last time you played? because as of a few weeks ago they do not persist through death or logging off.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grumb do you know if they still at least stack?

Is there an easy air mount now? Or still only the Dresla / Griffon which were easy but I dont have my friends anymore =)

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
yes they still stack. just buy one in the marketplace for like a 10. i know i know, but the griffon quest is annoying as fuck :p

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah it was annoying I remember that, Dresla was so much easier to kill + steal and egg from my guild.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wish the game ran this good back in the day.. people might've given it a fair chance

Think I might play my Raki Paladin a bit if I can get my bearings on where I left off. Last I remember was a group of us in Too Much Brown spending several hours in this dungeon, only to get to the end and find these statues/giants or whatever that each took about 40 minutes to kill. They dropped some item that I thought was going to be awesome, but I guess was never fully implemented. It was at that moment that I went "Damn, thsi could've been so awesome but they fucked it up so badly." It was depressing.. felt really epic killing those guys, only to hit a dead end. They didn't even drop gear.. Might be rambling, most likely no one has been there.

Edit: That was also my favorite part of the game. You basically went off with your group, killed monsters while exploring and finding these little mini-dungeons. It was great because you were basically grinding/questing all together whilst having your own little experiences exploring around. Fuck I am getting so nostalgic right now. My tears taste salty.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Hmm, so I launched the game, and the second window opens (the one the game runs on not the launcher). But it doesn't show up on the screen. I can hover over it and all the other windows go transparent (windows 7), but it still can't be seen. However, I can see i'm at the character select screen in the little preview window. Any ideas? Deleting a file maybe that controls the screen coordinates (x,y) ?

*edit* Figured it out, had to essentially click show desktop to minimize everything and then restore to get it to show up, kinda strange.