Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chaos Volley used to ramp up in damage and also damage done to the sorc; if you didn't cast after a certain period of time the ramp up restarted. As it continued to go higher you basically 1 shot yourself and died so the difference between average and good sorc's was maximing damage and coordinating with healers for mass heals/invuls etc. I ran my own 2 box healers for additional assistance when Turbo the sorc went into overdrive and liked to 1 shot himself....my fondest early game memory was I think the server first kill on prince in the low 40's sky fortress (fucking name escapes me now sad face). I had 2 shaman's with timing invul's on me so I was melting him so bad, I think my last hit on him stayed the top damage reported for a long time until more people caught on to how insane you could get with well coordinated efforts. More often then not though sorc's died so much because of this spell haha,

Oh god VG had the best classes of any MMO bar none. Also if I have to kite another SoD group ever again I may slit my wrists....
Hah, that sounds awesome. I played a rogue from release, later played a monk, and ultimately played a necro. I toyed with a wizard, but only took him into the 30s and that was after CV was changed. The original iteration sounds like big rewards for big risks. I think we can accommodate that. We should be starting to develop the combat system here pretty soon.

Letsinod

Lord Nagafen Raider
My god can this come soon enough? Appreciate all the work you devs are doing to make this happen.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
So I'm not sure if I would be useful on this project, but I do have some basic coding experience (Not as heavy on OOP side, but some), and I also know quite a bit about VG having followed/played it since 2005. Was a hardcore player in the top pvp guild (The only pvp guild that took down Kota!), so if I could consult maybe on the pvp side as well, I'd be glad to.

Xinux

Lord Nagafen Raider
file.php

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't code but I can certainly give feedback on content. Is beta still roughly a year away?

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh man, those terrible character models. I forgot how bad the proportions are.