Veep

Sterling

El Presidente
Where was this amazing Jonah earlier on in the series? Dude kills it every scene now
Well, early on in the series he was really great when he was opposite someone like Dan or Amy but had some less great stuff on his own. But he almost always delivers now and is probably my favorite part of the show at this point.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Biggest laugh for me this last episode was Jonah's "Jeffersons" stuff in the restaurant.

Also, I kind of groaned when they gave him a "love" interest, but she's turning out to be awesome and the interaction between the two of them is hilarious.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not a surprise. What are the ratings like for Veep though? Seven seasons is pretty lengthy for an HBO show. I never hear anyone not-FOH talk about the show. I don't know anyone else who watches it. Must be doing well enough though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think it's pretty damn popular. At the very least, it's critically loved and wins all kinds of awards. As an anecdote to counter your anecdote, nearly everyone I know watches Veep, and that includes many people who don't even watch Game of Thrones (which seems to be the main reason most people even have HBO nowadays).

spronk

FPS noob
its won 12 emmys so its a huge prestige show for HBO, plus it has fairly universal appeal. the ratings are not that high on nielsen but it apparently sells extremely well overseas, which makes sense it potrays american politicians as all idiots

which is uh totally not real or anything

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
its won 12 emmys so its a huge prestige show for HBO, plus it has fairly universal appeal. the ratings are not that high on nielsen but it apparently sells extremely well overseas, which makes sense it potrays american politicians as all idiots

which is uh totally not real or anything

The last few years have shown that politics is way more Veep than House of Cards.

Does anyone know how well this show does in DVD sales?