Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021)

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Don't be a cotton headed ninny muggins like me and waste your time or money on this movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
venom 2 banned in china, i think it has some gay shit in it

what a world we live in where tards like us are depending on russians and china to save us from SJW faggots. My grandfather would be spitting bullets if he heard i was depending on commies to save American straight men

also 1080p and 4K HDR rips are out

• 1Picard

Xevy

Log Wizard
venom 2 banned in china, i think it has some gay shit in it

what a world we live in where tards like us are depending on russians and china to save us from SJW faggots. My grandfather would be spitting bullets if he heard i was depending on commies to save American straight men

also 1080p and 4K HDR rips are out
It has gore in it. That's why. Keep praising authoritarian censorship though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

maybe they read this
1637763348795.png

spronk

FPS noob
yeah theres not really any gay shit in this movie, Venom goes to a rave and talks about being himself and why won't people accept him but in his context its "i'm an alien symbiote and everyone rejects me" but all the dancing retards take it as IM QUEER IM HERE kinda stuff. Its pretty funny though, I think Hardy and Serkis talking about Venom being queer got it banned in China even though the movie doesn't really have anything to say about it.

movie is boring as fuuuuuck, it was such a huge idiotic move to make a goddamn PG-13 Carnage movie. No blood, no real violence, just cartoony shit that looks goofy. No real stakes at all, I was never concerned about a single character.

First movie is better I think, I don't really remember too much but I wasn't bored like this one. Actors are fine, but story is weak, pacing is slow, characters aren't great, just disappointing all around.

Some real bad CGI moments too, a couple of scenes it looking like 80s claymation, super weird. I guess its only 90 mins long so its got that going for it

Post credits scene has to do with next MCU movie

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's just sort of an odd movie. Everyone has their own motivations for doing what they do, but none of those motivations actually make sense. Carnage hates venom but why? Everyone is like that. So and so hates so and so, but why? They just do.