Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021)

spronk

FPS noob
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Andy Serkis

Cast: Tom Hardy, Woody Harrelson, Michelle Williams, Reid Scott, Naomie Harris, Stephen Graham, Tom Holland, J.K. Simmons, Amber Sienna

Release: 2021-09-15

Plot: Sequel to the box-office hit film "Venom."

spronk

FPS noob

only in theaters 9/24/2021

looks good, Woody Harrelson is a nice addition to the goofy tone of these movies

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
" I am happy to EAT Mrs Chang"

HaHaHa

Looks better than the first one, preview wise.

Last edited:

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
I liked Tom Hardy and the Venom-interaction in the first, though the final CGI battle was a bit shit.

If they keep the former and improve the latter, I am on board.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I Liked the first movie. and like zweis, the last battle was a bit crap, the interaction between hardy and venom was good.

this looks good, i'll watch it.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The first movie went from being OK to perfect when I realized Tom Hardy saw the ridiculous script and put in maximum camp while everyone else was dead serious. I'm sure Woody will be in on the joke too in the second one, so I've pre-ordered early access alpha with a founders pack.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed the first one and this looks like another fun popcorn flick.

Cant wait to see how many people on these forums say this is shit once it releases.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i didn't watch the trailer since they spoil movies too much nowadays but its interesting the cast list includes Tom Holland (new spidey) and JK Simmons (Jonah Simmons, Omni Man). Its finally time for the Invincible crossover

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Woody Harrelson will be great for this, but PG-13 Carnage can fuck off. Pass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I’m sure he will kill lots, but it will just be bloodless and camera angles hiding the gore

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Imagine reading a carnage comic with that premise, it just... doesn't seem to work. That'd be like having social distanced live wrestling with no contact allowed.

Still going to watch it cause I love me some spiderman, and JK Simmons is the perfect JJJ

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Venom movie was pretty garbage on my first watch, and on my second "maybe I was wrong the first time" watch, but I'd be lying if I said I won't watch this first week its out.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, first one didn't really do it for me. It wasn't terrible the way some of the DC movies are, but it wasn't particularly good. Will still end up watching this I'm sure though.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, first one didn't really do it for me. It wasn't terrible the way some of the DC movies are, but it wasn't particularly good. Will still end up watching this I'm sure though.
The difference is DC is trying to be serious and good, Venom knew it wanted to campy which made it good.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database