Venturebeat: Blizzard delays unannounced MMO until 2016, resets whole project

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I said before that someone on the FoH boards always claimed they had insider knowledge and that we were all idiots with our speculation. That person needs to step up.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Look at that wiki quote posted above, considering the project was reset shortly after those statements have to be blatant lies. Then again, it's a wiki so I guess the odds are someone just made it up on the spot.

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
I said before that someone on the FoH boards always claimed they had insider knowledge and that we were all idiots with our speculation. That person needs to step up.
Agreed. With Furor's self-imposed exile from EQN on top of wanting nothing to do with these forums anymore, the beans need to be spilled.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty much.. These people won't even say if its a fantasy mmo or something else. That's not exactly giving much away.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Pretty much.. These people won't even say if its a fantasy mmo or something else. That's not exactly giving much away.
Eh if you dig through the EQN thread, it was reported that it was a modern day IP. I can't remember if it Mughal said it was spy related or a flat out ripoff of Team Fortress.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I still think its an MMO set in the Avatar universe, which would also explain why it cant come out until 2016 at the earliest.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm actually pretty sure it's an MMO set in the Prometheus/Aliens/Gladiator universe.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What we do know is it wasn't good enough..so I guess setting isn't relavent..even tho I would not play unless it was fantasy setting.

iannis

Musty Nester
Lemmings multiplayer.

You grief people by saving their lives and doing nice things for them! BRILLIANT!