Vermintide 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider

I had a lot of fun with the first one, hopefully the second is an improvement.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
This looks great, loved the first one. I like that we'll fight Chaos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Day one for me too. Loved Vermintide.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I missed the first one but I'm all aboard for this one.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Also it seems that Chaos and the Skaven have teamed up, and no loot boxes for this game lol (CM: We will NOT be selling loot boxes, or selling keys to unlock loot boxes)

Vermintide is back – darker, bloodier and more intense than ever!

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Vermintide. The time has arrived to revisit the fierce first-person co-op slaughter-fest featuring visceral and ground breaking melee action, set in the apocalyptic End Times of the war-ravaged Warhammer Fantasy Battles world .

Our 5 heroes have returned to take on an even greater threat – the combined forces of a malevolent and destructive Chaos army and the swarming Skaven horde. Prepare to be challenged like never before as you and your team desperately try to survive the never-ending onslaught. Choose between 15 different careers, climb the talent trees, customize your arsenal to fit your unique play style, fight your way through a myriad of stunning levels, and challenge yourself in our new Heroic Deeds System. The only thing standing between utter defeat and victory is you and your allies. If you fall - so will the Empire.

KEY FEATURES

5 Heroes with 15 Career Paths

careers.png

Choose between 15 unique careers, each with different appearances, abilities, talents and weapons.

Relentless 4 Player Cooperative Experience

The combined forces of Chaos and Skaven are savage and merciless, and it will take a coordinated team effort to make it out alive.

Chaos and Skaven Working Together
new_enemies_chaos_faction.png

Prepare to face a threat of unparalleled magnitude as the Chaos and Skaven armies have formed a dark pact to plunge the world into death and decay. Our heroes will face a horde of hostile combatants in a variety of shapes and sizes.

Fight Overwhelming Enemy Hordes

Facing the infinite numbers of the Skaven combined with the brutal strength of the Chaos army, the heroes must stand together and their fight must strike a balance between sound tactics and fury to overcome unimaginable odds.

The Heroic Deeds System
heroic_deeds.png

Experience unique scenarios and intense trials with our new Heroic Deeds System - consumable quests that will dramatically alter enemy composition, level settings, weapon use and mission objectives.

Talent Trees and Progression

Level up your heroes and climb the talent tree of your chosen career, unlocking new abilities and gaining access to powerful gear along the way.

The Adventure Continues
new_maps.png

Explore a wide range of breathtaking new levels set in and around Helmgart, a fortress city protecting the Bretonnian border of the Empire.

New Improved Loot System

At the end of each mission, you will be rewarded with relevant loot - weapons, consumable quests, trinkets, hats, crafting material and more - all applicable to your chosen career.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
At the end of each mission, you will be rewarded with relevant loot - weapons, consumable quests, trinkets, hats, crafting material and more - all applicable to your chosen career.

Awesome, the dice/random loot at end of map really killed the fun some times.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I loved the first one, didn’t play it enough. Will pick this up too. Good price point again.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Awesome, the dice/random loot at end of map really killed the fun some times.
I hope this is true. My group stopped playing the first one fast as we all got loot for classes we weren't playing.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Never played the first one. Coop horde modes pretty much?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The thing I liked about left 4 Dead was you could still run the maps with bots if no one was on. Could you do the same with Vermintide?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well in that demo they play with bots so I'd assume so, but haven't played. I'd definitely play like a solo version of this type of FPS, kinda like Dark Messiah of Might and Magic with neat melee combat and shit especially since I like Warhammer, but the coop aspect is pretty much a pass for me sadly.

• 1Solidarity

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The first one is both on sale 75% off on steam right now, AND free to play for 3 more days. (till oct 26th)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
People can solo Cataclysm without bots.
Oh I see it now, I remember doing some searches a little while after the release of the game but most googled results were saying shit like it's not possible or only low difficulties and shit, but I guess people got better, especially since True Solo is a thing now. That's interesting. Might pick up the game when the DLC are on sale or something too I guess.