Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
He is showing himself to be a tad duplicitous. Take the vicodin knock on her above, if it happened it was clearly quite a while ago and prior to him making a post on FoH to help his dear friend. Who the fuck says the person is there friend then shits on them about things in the past? That's all I'm "calling him out" on. You want to be pissed at Lori then fine but Gabe is the one that was white knighting her in the first place asking people to help then saying she is shit for things that happened PRIOR to him doing that.
Quite a while ago? Nope. Just before I moved. It shows her as duplicitous when she is complaining about a druggy brother and DUH DUH DUUUUHHHHH guess what she is really ..... YUP

If you don't hold any single person's past against them then praise be to Blazin. Jump in line for sainthood bro. Skip straight to the front.

WHY are you white knighting her? What specifically do you know? Where is your information from? How well do you know her? Why don't you establish a baseline here of how your opinion of a person trumps mine and maybe we can see that every time I interacted with her it was just a bad day and every time you interacted with her it was sunshines and rainbows and friendship for everyone. Get your credentials out, yo.

Lusiphur

Peasant
He is showing himself to be a tad duplicitous. Take the vicodin knock on her above, if it happened it was clearly quite a while ago and prior to him making a post on FoH to help his dear friend. Who the fuck says the person is there friend then shits on them about things in the past? That's all I'm "calling him out" on. You want to be pissed at Lori then fine but Gabe is the one that was white knighting her in the first place asking people to help then saying she is shit for things that happened PRIOR to him doing that.
Indeed and you are right. However, given the amount of bullshit that has floated about in the last few months, the last thing we need is another "tee hee, guyz I was just trollin" post about something the board had done in real life to help someone.
Internet lulz, who cares. Spilling it over into RL? Poor show.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Quite a while ago? Nope. Just before I moved. It shows her as duplicitous when she is complaining about a druggy brother and DUH DUH DUUUUHHHHH guess what she is really ..... YUP

If you don't hold any single person's past against them then praise be to Blazin. Jump in line for sainthood bro. Skip straight to the front.

WHY are you white knighting her? What specifically do you know? Where is your information from? How well do you know her? Why don't you establish a baseline here of how your opinion of a person trumps mine and maybe we can see that every time I interacted with her it was just a bad day and every time you interacted with her it was sunshines and rainbows and friendship for everyone. Get your credentials out, yo.
You seem confused. Simple question, Why did you not state these things back on FoH when YOU posted the thread asking the board to give money. Why do you keep asking what I know, what I'm asking you can be gleamed from anyone on this board listening to what you are now saying versus what you have said before.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
You're the guy that donated $500+ to this crazy bitch aren't you? Sounds like you're just trying to justify your own financial mistake.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
500?! That's crazy-talk.

The EP engagement and this thread are no big deal. However, if she was lying about her "hard to diagnose" medical issues and the hardships it brought on, that's some serious scumbag shit.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
As far as I'm concerned, $20 is crazy talk considering it would just turn into 4 packs of Marlboro Lights.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Touche.

I'm going with Camel filterless, though.
Pall Mall.

rrr_img_14304.jpg

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So much rustlage in this thread. So was she ever actually in the hospital or was that just a cash grab?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As far as I'm concerned, $20 is crazy talk considering it would just turn into 4 packs of Marlboro Lights.
Dude come on now, you don't need to some up in here and exaggerate to try and be funny or whatever....

We all know you can't get 4 packs for $20 these days. More like 2 and maybe a pack of swishers and a new lighter.
tongue.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's more people out there who would tell you exactly this, however a_skeleton_03 is the one who is willing to come out and lay it down in front of everyone. Can't blame anyone either, I'm nervous about banning just being the messenger considering her apparent status on the board. Maybe that's not what it used to be though. That's why I was curious if Camerous was still posting, although I wouldn't be surprised if he came out and defended her either. But wasn't the rumor that he traded cyber for money, lol? Which I always thought was a joke to mock HIM, but now...
I know you guys have PTSD from the Millie years still, but you won't be banned for talking in this thread unless you are going to post someone's address and phone number or something like that.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Blazin you know what? Something you have been told? A phone conversation maybe? Try living within driving distance and leaving vicodin under your bench on the front door porch so she can pick it up while you are out to dinner because her doctor "wouldn't write her a scrip".

Shed all the light you want.
Haha fuck somehow I missed this post. Hilarious.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You seem confused. Simple question, Why did you not state these things back on FoH when YOU posted the thread asking the board to give money. Why do you keep asking what I know, what I'm asking you can be gleamed from anyone on this board listening to what you are now saying versus what you have said before.
damn you gave that ho five c-notes? you must be hella lonely bro... Get some cats or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.