Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I completely missed all these "fund raisers". Does anyone have copies of her pleas? And what on earth (Blazin) did Rav give you guys that justified supporting her financially? And why didn't she get a job?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is why I didn't donate to any of her fundraisers. Not because I knew she was lying (I still don't), because when it comes to the internet you just can't be too careful. I broke that rule once and gave money to morenetz. I won't give anyone money unless I can be 100% certain on where the money is going. For all we know the money she got for the "dogs" was snorted up her nose or something. I'd like to think that isn't the case, but who knows.
hey at least Stevelys gave us back all our monutz money.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Can someone give me a tl;dr of this thread. I'm too tired to catch up.
tldr: Months ago ravvenn announced being engaged to Enigmatic Paradigm. In this thread Ravvenn talks about her alleged brother being a psycho mooch. Gets advice to gtfo. She claims to have gtfo. Later a few posters expose the engagement to EP being a joke. Someone brings up the money she got from some donation that happened a year ago being possibly fraudulent (I don't even remember what she said the money was for, I couldn't give a shit either way). a_skeleton_03 is here to say she's immature and old or whatever other mean schoolyard insults he can come up with. Blazin is white knighting but isn't really sure of himself and the $500 he gave to Rav's cig fund.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
it's been obvious for a long time that she's common street trash preying on lonely Internet nerds, it's funny that anyone here is surprised by this. this thread was most likely an attempt at getting more "donations" so she can get away from her brother who may or may not exist.

if you actually gave money to this skank then I sincerely pity you.
I think technically I paid $50 or something towards one of her pleas for help with medical expenses, but primarily it was to have Goliath's title changed to an appropriate level of mangina-ness.

I don't feel bad about it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tldr: Months ago ravvenn announced being engaged to Enigmatic Paradigm. In this thread Ravvenn talks about her alleged brother being a psycho mooch. Gets advice to gtfo. She claims to have gtfo. Later a few posters expose the engagement to EP being a joke. Someone brings up the money she got from some donation that happened a year ago being possibly fraudulent (I don't even remember what she said the money was for, I couldn't give a shit either way). a_skeleton_03 is here to say she's immature and old or whatever other mean schoolyard insults he can come up with. Blazin is white knighting but isn't really sure of himself and the $500 he gave to Rav's cig fund.
Did she actually ask for money or did she just post stories about the animal rescue/being in the hospital and some pizza faced nerds threw money her way?

Silence_sl

shitlord
Did she actually ask for money or did she just post stories about the animal rescue/being in the hospital and some pizza faced nerds threw money her way?
One was dogs she did herself? Mebbe? Another was for a sick kid she did herself. The last was organized by a_skeleton_03 in her favor.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Money drugs and grown up internet stuff? This is going to have a prostitution webpage twist. I can feel it.
U43Np.gif

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Mostly it was for donations for the animal rescue thing. She also had a sob story about how another woman involved in it was crazy and had screwed either her or the charity or both out of money and supplies etc.

But then at some point in the last year or so she came down with some sort of illness, and a_skeleton_03 white knighted the donation drive to help pay for her medical expenses because she was destitute.

That's my recollection anyway.

edit: ah shit, I forgot about Hailey, I think that was the kid's name.

I have no idea if anyone is insinuating whether some or all of the above fundraisers were fraudulent.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Was the sick kid fake?! Oh shizzzz...
Hailey was real as far as I know. I joined the Helping Hailey Facebook page and posted there when I bought an Amazon gift card to help Ravvenn buy her a Nintendo DS. I seem to remember seeing pics of Hailey with the DS even. So unless there were a lot more people involved in an unnecessarily complex scam, I am fairly confident that Hailey's situation and charity were real.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hailey was real as far as I know. I joined the Helping Hailey Facebook page and posted there when I bought an Amazon gift card to help Ravvenn buy her a Nintendo DS. I seem to remember seeing pics of Hailey with the DS even. So unless there were a lot more people involved in an unnecessarily complex scam, I am fairly confident that Hailey's situation and charity were real.
Ok, situation less critical.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah the Hailey thing was legit

and so were those chicks tits that got posted in that thread!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
a_skeleton_03 white knighted the donation drive to help pay for her medical expenses because she was destitute.
This is my only point, I'm not implying I have secret dirt on a_skeleton_03 at least not intentionally. I just find it odd the guy who is now throwing insults is the person who put the thread together in the first place. This was just a few months ago. a_skeleton_03 can keep ignoring the question, but people keep acting like Lori is the one who posted asking for money, it was a_skeleton_03 who did who now says all these things about her that he knew at the time he posted asking the forum to help out. Yes you can make fun of me that I listened to a_skeleton_03 (not Lori) and tried to help, but he comes off looking like the dick to me he is one who asked for our help to now tell us she is a bat shit insane druggy and he's known it all a long. The only thing I "knew" was that he didn't give money though saying he would int he very thread he created to raise money. My jimmies aren't rustled it's just ironic to say the least.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This is my only point, I'm not implying I have secret dirt on a_skeleton_03 at least not intentionally. I just find it odd the guy who is now throwing insults is the person who put the thread together in the first place. This was just a few months ago. a_skeleton_03 can keep ignoring the question, but people keep acting like Lori is the one who posted asking for money, it was a_skeleton_03 who did who now says all these things about her that he knew at the time he posted asking the forum to help out. Yes you can make fun of me that I listened to a_skeleton_03 (not Lori) and tried to help, but he comes off looking like the dick to me he is one who asked for our help to now tell us she is a bat shit insane druggy and he's known it all a long. The only thing I "knew" was that he didn't give money though saying he would int he very thread he created to raise money. My jimmies aren't rustled it's just ironic to say the least.
At one point you say to not hold the past against people and then you say I should have known because of her past. Which one is it bro?

I look like a dick because I realize a mistake and made it known? For real? You are mental.

I didn't give money? Do I need get you a copy of a cancelled check? Say the word and I will have the wife dig it up. Say the motherfucking word. Don't pull the proof card on me kid when you have been all talk. I donated and regret every dime of that. It came from my charity fund. It would have went to some kind of charity and she could have been that charity. I would have given more if I could have seen her doing anything with her life. She is not changing in any way and I see that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.