Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
it's been obvious for a long time that she's common street trash preying on lonely Internet nerds, it's funny that anyone here is surprised by this. this thread was most likely an attempt at getting more "donations" so she can get away from her brother who may or may not exist.

if you actually gave money to this skank then I sincerely pity you.
Pfft not everyone. Welcome back to 2010 when I took infractions from an idea they were kicking around to a reality.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
damn you gave that ho five c-notes? you must be hella lonely bro... Get some cats or something.
rrr_img_14307.jpg

Don't be too hard on me, you're my hero and I am learning more everyday.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This forum may have that new car smell, but the ride still feels the same.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You guys get way too worked up over women on this forum. Whether it's $500 from Blazin or a_skeleton_03 leaving the community (and coming back with a fresh pile of hate).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That happens to be a funny kicker in the story, maybe a_skeleton_03 wants to elaborate on his "match"
I offered to match $500, I ended up not. I did write her a check but it was getting more and more fishy. When she posted this story I just got fed up.

There is no "funny kicker in the story" and there is no story really. What are you trying to say Blazin. Step up and tell us what you want to say already and be done with it.

Face it, someone you don't know at all has hoodwinked you into thinking her vag don't smell.

She was someone I actually knew and spent some time with. I now see her in a very different light. The difference between you and myself are a thing I call reality. You are out of touch with it and have no clue what is or isn't going on. Did she send you a bunch of PM's or something claiming undying love? What gives man?

Are you going to tell me about some other person you have never met also? Going to tell me that my ex-wife really cares about me and I am not giving her the benefit of the doubt after she chopped my cock off? Are you going to say that you know her better and that I shouldn't bring up old stuff? Come on now.

P.S. The above story is not true in any way, I am still happily married and have the majority of my penis just the vas def isn't connected any longer.

Where is YOUR credibility to be discussing this, huh?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You guys get way too worked up over women on this forum. Whether it's $500 from Blazin or a_skeleton_03 leaving the community (and coming back with a fresh pile of hate).
Fresh pile of hate? Come back? I was called out of retirement, I was happy to be incognito. Somebody bought into the EP/Rav thing and I couldn't let that go and set that record straight and then the PM was posted in the thread. I needed to elaborate. I accidentally outed my incognito alt. My bad. I have now just responded to any questions and accusations. I have not brought "hate" to the table at all. It's a level above ambivalence and far below hate. I could call it apathy maybe? Basically she needs to be outed for the user she is especially when she is trying to garner sympathy yet again. I am done with her traipsing around here like she owns the place. She doesn't. She was a guild leaders girlfriend and that is all she will ever be. She isn't relevant ... but we have a forum named after her because you Tuco bought into her shit. She did NOTHING to get us out of the last two forums, NOTHING, yet she was being heralded as a hero. Fuck that noise. Done with it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The forum is called Grown Up Stuff, not Ravvenn's Forum, and like I said in another post, it was just recreated here because Stevelys put Ravvenn's name in it on morenetz because he was trying to be a bro with her and make sure that girls stick together and whatever other fucked up shit someone who pretends to be a chick on the internet does.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The forum is called Grown Up Stuff, not Ravvenn's Forum, and like I said in another post, it was just recreated here because Stevelys put Ravvenn's name in it on morenetz because he was trying to be a bro with her and make sure that girls stick together and whatever other fucked up shit someone who pretends to be a chick on the internet does.
She is the tagline and she is in no way "Grown Up" unless you just are talking age.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It's hard for me not to shed light on this and I'm not trying to toy with you guys but it seems shitty to share things from outside this forum and I can't bring myself to do it. The reason I'm posting is to at least say that a_skeleton_03's is not telling the whole story, and yes as is obvious the EP/Rav engagement was a joke.
also what kind of pussy shit is this? If you're going to tell us you know shit, fucking share it.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This website needs a fucking Breaking News banner so it's easier to find the drama when it happens. Not everyone visits this forum. Thanks again to all those involved for getting this website up. I dunno what I would do without this batshit crazy drama.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Well given this community's history with women...or "women" it really isn't a surprise. Seems like every time we find one we think is sane they end up being a liar/attention starved whore. No idea if any of the shit in this thread is true, and frankly I don't care. I just think it is sad that when I read something like this I am no longer surprised. It is all pretty much par for the course now.

This is why I didn't donate to any of her fundraisers. Not because I knew she was lying (I still don't), because when it comes to the internet you just can't be too careful. I broke that rule once and gave money to morenetz. I won't give anyone money unless I can be 100% certain on where the money is going. For all we know the money she got for the "dogs" was snorted up her nose or something. I'd like to think that isn't the case, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.