Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence_sl

shitlord
3.) she jumps into humiliating Tyen about his gaming and how he was a giant gimp with delusions of grandeur that was only important in his own mind. Kreugan then posted a backed up Rav's statement about Tyen sucking. FoH rejoiced because Rav torched him,hard--it was actually quite epic. Tyen was burned so bad he crawled off somewhere and died until the board was shut down. This all happened DURING the Morenetz drama.
Elaborate on the gimp aspect, please. I missed the entire torching.

Sterling

El Presidente
Is it bad that I was kind of hoping that the boobs would have been more of a trainwreck with really bad scars or massive walleye action or something? This thread is awesome.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I've said my piece, I'm not defending my being a gullible idiot, I trusted someone and got burned it happens. I shouldn't have been talking to her in the first place, been with my wife for almost 18 yrs I made a mistake.
Bro, I'll suck your cock and let you fuck my ass and creampie it for a few grand. Your wife can watch. Women love watching two dudes get it on, right?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
she basically said Tyen was a useless fuckstick of a player who got told to sit in the corner in raids and got thrown pity loot for being a bootlicker. Tyen got quiet when he was called out on that. Riding coat tails etc.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember Tyen coming back again at some point after the epic burn, but most of FoH had abandoned ship so it was only like 3-5 people still checking in to argue with him and his one supporter.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Kuriin, you're even makingmeuncomfortable at this point.

homobro is killing any bonerness from the tit pics.

1615__620x540_demotivational-posters-and-thats-why-we-cant-have-nice-things.jpg

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This is why I still hang out here after 10+ years. This is the greatest internet community EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.