Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
For the record I liked Lori she was easy to talk to and seemed like a good person, when Gabe made the post on FoH i just wanted to help out a fellow board member. I really felt bad that at what she was going through and began to talk to her more. I would say I started having somewhat of a crush on her and so if she would ask me for help I would,, I think I sent her money three times. My wife found out about us texting and went totally ballistic on me, telling me she was likely just playing me for money. Now it seems that was true which makes me feel kind of pathetic but live and learn. I had told Gav about this awhile ago as it relates to me in essence being unfaithful to my wife at least emotionally. In agreement with my wife I have cut off all communication but I still believed that she was being honest with me and it genuinely bothered me thinking she might need help, if my money went towards a drug habit I think that is really sad and fucked up.

I don't want to be totally jaded about people, in the end I'd rather be a stupid sucker than a heartless jerk.
Lol nice fail, sexting a fucking internet whore while married. At least I give you +nets for spilling the details.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
There are no normal chicks who play MMOs.
True story: My guildleader (and buddy) who is a Furor'esque screamer at his nicest, and the craziest, loudest, (and sweet) bitch guildie who was originally dating another guildmate but broke up, met up IRL, and eventually got married. Five years later....They have adorable twins and live and lead very productive, normal lives.

So, not only does it happen. But that girl who marries the guildleader sometimes is doing it not for the loot but the right reasons.

And there's no bigger cynic towards people in MMO's than I am. But yeah, you're right 99.99999999% of the time. I just love those two folks and am very happy for them.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
True story: My old guildleader (and buddy) who is a Furor'esque screamer at his nicest, and the craziest, loudest, (and sweet) bitch guildie who was originally dating another guildmate but broke up, met up IRL, and eventually got married. Five years later....They have adorable twins and live and lead very productive, normal lives.

So, not only does it happen. But that girl who marries the guildleader sometimes is doing it not for the loot but the right reasons.

And there's no bigger cynic towards people in MMO's than I am.
I see no proof of her being normal there. It's gestating. Just wait.

Hold up. Is she fat?

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Also man you gotta go ahead and post all the details and stuff. You already showed shes a internet prostitute, now tell us how you two got to that juncture.

What's the story with the grumpy face public bathroom self pic? Was that for you Blaz or some random shot from FoH history?
Prolly for him, never saw that one posted of her on FoH.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I never thought I would say this, but I wish Camerous would come back and post.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
lol, Soy. No, she's from the South and he's a yank from New York. It really is the .000001%

There's no one more amazed than I am; I've maintained since 1999 thateveryonewho plays MMOs is fucking nuts.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I've said my piece, I'm not defending my being a gullible idiot, I trusted someone and got burned it happens. I shouldn't have been talking to her in the first place, been with my wife for almost 18 yrs I made a mistake.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I've said my piece, I'm not defending my being a gullible idiot, I trusted someone and got burned it happens. I shouldn't have been talking to her in the first place, been with my wife for almost 18 yrs I made a mistake.
Hard way to learn a lesson, but hopefully you'll at least spend your money on something tangible next time; like a hooker.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I never thought I would say this, but I wish Camerous would come back and post.
Well, we have a clearer picture thus far. Seems that Suin was her cyber toy/friend/flirt partner, then Braz came and laid down far more money/attention than Suin was willing, so Suin got kicked to the curb and the flirting started with Blaz.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
At least tell us how it went from genuine wanting to help to her sending you nudes.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit. Why the hell am I talking about games when I could be here reading about this stuff!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Somewhere, Tyen and Trexx are cackling maniacally.

Maybe LucyKemp too.
I've always wondered who posts as who. At this point I assume Lucy, Lumie, and a few others were alts as well.

I wonder if Sam has any? I mean, shit, he 32-boxes or whatever.

PS. I actually don't want to know. It would ruin my life to find out that Keg isn't a single account.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If someone had told me near 10 years ago that one day Lori would be outed as crazy and would have her tits on display for the forums enjoyment....

Hell who am I kidding, I probably would have believed it then too. This community makes me so proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.