Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
We're obviously missing a piece of this story.
God damn, I knew this pot only needed to be stirred a little more for the thread to go nuclear. Suin, your derail has now delivered. Good work all, good work.

a few grand
The fuck man, fuck
frown.png

Well, at least the amount of jimmy rustling this money did went to an epic pay off on the forum. You, my friend, will be in this boards hall of fame.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Edit, late reply is late.

A few, as in three, thousand man?Are you forever alone guy or what? And your fucking wife found out? Holy hell dude.

In related news, I have a very hot young caucasian female friend in West Africa who needs help getting home to America. If you can wire the cash to a specific offshore account she tells me she will gladly reciprocate with companionship. PM me.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There are no normal chicks who play MMOs.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the story with the grumpy face public bathroom self pic? Was that for you Blaz or some random shot from FoH history?

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Quick quote for those catching up...

Because people asked and there was some confusion about the various fund raisers Rav did, I'll list them. Note: ALL of this information was posted by Rav on the other board, I know nothing beyond what was posted--I just have a good memory, so I'll spill what I read.

1.) She fostered rescue dogs while finding them new homes. I believe this was real, or extremely elaborate--I'd put money on it being real though. She often posted pictures of the dogs she rescued standing with her, and one of the dogs was really, really fucked up. During this thread, she posted that someone she trusted with a bunch of donated equipment/supplies (Dog food, meds ect) stole it all, and would not give it back. She made them out to be a psycho. She had a picture of said psycho laying on top of all the equipment/supplies. People helped with donations to aid the dogs because without the supplies, Rav went into debt fostering dogs. I believe these donations actually went to a charity and not to Rav herself (The charity then bought supplies.) BUT I'm not sure on this last point--I never donated (I donate to animals locally, I like to see where my money is going directly.)

2.) During the rise of Tyen/Trex drama, Rav got sick. There was a fundraiser started, where Suin offered to match X amount of money the board donated. Blazin, or someone else with a B name, offered a dollar for every +internet he got, if I recall correctly (And he got a lot.)...Much money was raised. Rav actually wasn't forthcoming with how sick she was, that was Suin who really pushed it--Rav actually got angry and had Suin take down some of the info (Which she said he took from her FB page)..Suin seemed to just generally be concerned and wasn't being creepy, he seemed to be honestly trying to help.

After a little back and forth on the boards between Rav and Suin, Rav warmed up to the idea of the board helping and started posting openly about how sick she was. She even posted a picture of her in a hospital bed, hooked up to a bunch of IV's (She joked that she wanted everyone to look at her large breasts, rather than the IV tubes, in the pic she posted.). From what I remember, she said they found growths around her pancreas or on her liver...She never confirmed or denied they were cancer, it sounded more like they were benign growths. She also got sick in the hospital with Cdiff and had difficulty getting the special antibiotics needed, eventually though, her insurance came through--she posted a picture of the script being filled with a small co-charge, rather than the like 500$ it would have cost with no insurance (Or some ridiculous number.)

I have to imagine all the above was real, or as said, a VERY elaborate "fake"--because there were pictures and everything, and unless she has a whole IV system, and hospital bed at her home, I'm guessing she was sick. Maybe embellished though? No idea. However, toward the end of this, the Trex/Tyen drama heats up, Suin's fundraising just dies off--I guess this is where he mentioned Rav and himself split ways (Because he wanted to steal her "sickness" limelight?)

3.) Rav then confronts Tyen/Trex near the end of FoH's life...Tyen essentially says the same thing Suin is saying now, that Rav preyed on people and got money out them. He intimated she did it to Camerous. He also said she sucked Furor's cock for epics in EQ. Rav responds by giving Tyen one of the most epic burns of all time, saying that her and Furor were an item for years, even after EQ--so it wasn't just an e-whore relationship. She doesn't respond to the allegations with Camerous, instead she jumps into humiliating Tyen about his gaming and how he was a giant gimp with delusions of grandeur that was only important in his own mind. Kreugan then posted a backed up Rav's statement about Tyen sucking. FoH rejoiced because Rav torched him,hard--it was actually quite epic. Tyen was burned so bad he crawled off somewhere and died until the board was shut down. This all happened DURING the Morenetz drama.

During this exchange she said she was engaged with EP--she said this because she was apologizing for talking about fucking Furor in front of her new "honey", which was EP. EP then started posting and confirmed they were, indeed engaged. No one thought anything of it, because they did know each other in RL (Rav was the first to know EP pulled through his cancer--no idea if he actually had cancer now.)....Someone tossed the idea of a bachelor party and EP ran with it, whole marriage thing seemed genuine--then old boards blew up and we moved here.

4.) This thread was posted.

I'm not coming down on either side. I've never donated to Rav, have no dog in this fight, as it were. Just interested in the drama. This is a synopsis to catch you guys up! Enjoy.
Ok I'll elaborate more but in talking to a_skeleton_03 I realize to the extent I was lied to. I'm a softy and I sent Lori a good bit of money to try to help her to now find out I was scammed. I feel like an asshole for being taken advantage of so here are some crappy pics. Don't blame the quality on me, not exactly worth what they cost me.

rrr_img_14354.jpg
rrr_img_14355.jpg
rrr_img_14356.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.