Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Hmm, so is that a confirmation that you were one of Rav's lap dogs? If you have information and hard evidence, it might please the crowd. Otherwise, I doubt anyone is going to buy it.
Pretty sure everyone knew ravv was a big whore from sucking off COD & COE before FOH.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Hi, my name is Gary.

Hello, Gary!

It's been 63 days since my Jimmies have been rustled.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure everyone knew ravv was a big whore from sucking off COD & COE before FOH.
Seems like you're still smarting from when she burned you down for being a worthless coat-tail rider during the EQ days. Yeah I'm sure everybody here is just lining up to believe the bullshit you might spew about her.

, this thread has been awesome, no tad10, no fanaskin or astr0creep, let's not court the more powerful
levels of retardation from the ghosts of Christmas past.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Seems like you're still smarting from when she burned you down for being a worthless coat-tail rider during the EQ days. Yeah I'm sure everybody here is just lining up to believe the bullshit you might spew about her.
If we're going to go with the Everquest-status litmus test, I present the following:

Ravven whored all the way up Furor. The leader in arguably the most successful Everquest guild ever.

Trexxy whored all the up to Tyen. The level 37 Ranger who lost his corpse in Rivervale.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
, this thread has been awesome, no tad10, no fanaskin or astr0creep, let's not court the more powerful
levels of retardation from the ghosts of Christmas past.
Man speaks the truth...though Tyen could potentially be a wealth of lulz...we might not be able to control the awfulness, and the board will be rustled down to it's last jimmie if he is loosed.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
gavin i thought you and suieng were pals... wat happen?
He found out that Rav and me were getting pretty tight, talking about our similar experiences dealing with living with a drug addicted sociopath, so I assume he got jealous cause he's still carrying a torch for her, even though he likes to pretend he's not. So he blew up on me in IRC one day, tried to get me banned, it didn't stick, so now he's dragging all this bullshit out on the forums to try and piss me off.

Silence_sl

shitlord
If we're going to go with the Everquest-status litmus test, I present the following:

Ravven whored all the way up Furor. The leader in arguably the most successful Everquest guild ever.

Trexxy whored all the up to Tyen. The level 37 Ranger who lost his corpse in Rivervale.
Ouch...just....fucking ouch. One of the smoothest burns I've seen in a long time.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>

Hows raising someone else's kid, bro

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I was a lurker on FOH and this has to be up there with the best thread ive seen. almost rates up there with the Curt Schilling Debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.