Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He found out that Rav and me were getting pretty tight, talking about our similar experiences dealing with living with a drug addicted sociopath, so I assume he got jealous cause he's still carrying a torch for her, even though he likes to pretend he's not. So he blew up on me in IRC one day, tried to get me banned, it didn't stick, so now he's dragging all this bullshit out on the forums to try and piss me off.
so basically, there's a love-tetracontagon going on here between you, Ravenn, Suieng, Blazin, Camerous and 35 other dudes?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I was a lurker on FOH and this has to be up there with the best thread ive seen. almost rates up there with the Curt Schilling Debacle
You guys seem to forget about Ravvenn slutting to Britney before Furor.

12 year old news of ravvenn being a slut bros.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trexxy tried to get us to buy her shit to get rid of her over at FOH. She wants back in we should at least get pizza out of it.

If we're going to go with the Everquest-status litmus test, I present the following:

Ravven whored all the way up Furor. The leader in arguably the most successful Everquest guild ever.

Trexxy whored all the up to Tyen. The level 37 Ranger who lost his corpse in Rivervale.
Fuckin ouch bro, that gave me a bad case of sympathetic groin ache equall to watching a 3day marathon of America's Funniest Home Videos.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
so basically, there's a love-tetracontagon going on here between you, Ravenn, Suieng, Blazin, Camerous and 35 other dudes?
Except the shit with Camerous never happened, I've already given her shit for sending those pics to Blazin, a_skeleton_03 just WISHES he was part of things, and as for 35 other dudes, her past is her business, not mine.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK I've been reading this shit for hours and am finally mostly caught up.

I...I fuckin' love you guys. I always stay out of board RL drama to start, because that shit is boring. Have to wait til it blows up all the way like this to give a shit, and BAM! Totally worth it.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Hows raising someone else's kid, bro
How's having a shit job and having to beg shingles off of someone else? First, you begged shingles off of one of the ugliest pieces of steaming dogshit to have ever walked this Earth (Trexx), and then Req himself. Do the world a favor and stick your tongue in a light socket and flip the switch.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I was mostly lurking on FSR and TV House, I just happened to walk over to the MMO section and read the Schilling threads. I never went near any of the "gold" stuff because I never knew. Now I know where the slices of fried gold are

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Like srs, we are going to need a Wiki or something in a few years to keep up with all the FoH-MN-RR memes and drama.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Except the shit with Camerous never happened, I've already given her shit for sending those pics to Blazin, a_skeleton_03 just WISHES he was part of things, and as for 35 other dudes, her past is her business, not mine.
camerous admitted to me that it went down

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Goddammit, I take a few days to actually get some stuff done at work and miss this drama as it goes down. Have to catch up on reading all this later.

Nudes saved in the meantime
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.