Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Req wants absolutely nothing to do with running or being active on a site that is the dregs of the net.
If I remember correctly Req is fat, right?

Who cares what a fat person thinks, haha. Maybe they should think less and jumping jack more.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Well this was an interesting return to FoH.. er.. I mean Rerolled... I may actually start coming back by, at least to give every one a chuckle from time to time.

Flank_sl

shitlord
Yes I sent her money. No I don't remember how much. EDITED This was over a year ago... I was going through a lot of shit back then. We started talking and she started calling me. we talked for hours at a time. She left Alex and moved out. She needed rent money and pills. I sent her both. We talked some more. She needed to get a dress for a new job. She tried on a few and I picked the one I liked and bought it for her. She then needed money for Gaige's birthday. She wanted to get him an xbox. I sent her the money for it. She then needed to get her car worked on. I sent her the money for it. She then needed food. I sent her money to buy it. She then needed something else and at the time I was going through some stuff and I didn't have the cash. She understood and we stopped talking as much.

There that's the whole story. She never offered me pictures or cyber or any of the other shit people keep claiming. I helped her because I wanted to. Same as I would any of my other friends. *shrugs*
You were not the only one to give her an xbox for her son.

Thanks for sharing, adds to my amusement. A lot of people have been scammed by women in this way in the past. You just need to admit to yourself that she was scamming you the whole time so that it does not happen again with another girl (probably not going to be a guy if we are honest). There's no shame in it, I have done exactly the same thing in the past, just in the flesh rather than online or over the phone.

She was scamming you the whole time. No doubt about it. She never had good intentions and she never gave a shit about you.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I go away and I am STILL brought up. I don't know what the fuck you people want. I have not, in fact, even logged into this place since I said I was leaving. If it wasn't for the fact I got a FB message today saying to come back, which peaked my interest, I still wouldn't have come back. Nothing happened between Lori and I. End of story. Now you can all go on with your lives. Glad I could fucking help.
Welcome back, Cam!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Grats cam on not being a pussy.

I aint leavin till banned by nazis.

Fyi all you sucled ravvenn's cock so hard. Lulzing at all the dudes who praised her and too scared to admit t it.

Lady Angel Trex fairest of them all

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If the point of unbanning Tyen was so he could add to the Ravenn drama then this is a joke. Just ban the fucktard for Christs sake.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Number of dollars donated to literally anyone ever who requested it on FoH or any subsidiary: $0.

Feels good.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
It reads like Cam did something really decent; that it was for someone who appears to be completely undeserving doesn't diminish the giving.

And if I wanted to read anything by T__n I would lick a frog and hit the wayback machine. Keep shitting up forums errrday.
View attachment rrr_img_14604.gif

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Grats cam on not being a pussy.

I aint leavin till banned by nazis.

Fyi all you sucled ravvenn's cock so hard. Lulzing at all the dudes who praised her and too scared to admit t it.

Lady Angel Trex fairest of them all
I think that you have contributed all that you can. If trolling and disruption is all that you have left, I bid you good day sir.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
-EDITED- No posting of real life cities and locations. I also edited out the photos posted of places you knew she had been. That's just creepy man, enjoy your vacation. -Tarrant

Fuck. I'm going to bed.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tyen was more entertaining than you Gav. And that's fucking saying something. Go die from the AIDS or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.