Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Reading that whore-speak made me really sad. I feel sorry for this girl - I mean honestly, how can you LIVE without a working FAKE DICK?!

Hexadeimos

Trakanon Raider
Errm, guys

I know cat and bag have parted company and all that, but for supposedly internet savvy people you obviously don't believe in securing stuff. It took about 30 seconds to find a certain person's Facebook (largely unsecured) from the log, it took another 20 - 30 seconds to start chasing down the rabbit holes of various other people's accounts simply by looking at who posted comments on those posts etc.

Secure your profiles on FB etc, please. Oh and interestingly enough, it would not surprise me if the original line of this thread was, in actual fact, true.

Oldbased

> Than U
CAMEROUS I KNOW YOUR JELLO FILLED ASS IS READING THIS

if you do not spill the full story here I will be reporting you to the DEA as a trafficking of illicit substances and illicit funds used in the drug trade.
Moonshiners on Disco has proven even video taped you must actually have seen it in hand in person by a law enforcement agency to press charges. They could show up and TRY to get you to admit it with pictures and printed posts, but cannot charge you unless they witnessed it when it occured. TL;DR he is free and clear from any danger/charges, unless he admits it to the DEA/whatever.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Alex saw how hurt Gaige was. He offered to let him stay here to be with his friends and I could spend days here while Alex works etc. He's not a dick that way. Alex can only show love with money
What? Contradiction, Aisle 9.

Then I saw this:

But what the fuck

IF you buy coach you need to get me leather

And the best one there

A tiny canvas bag with shimmer

Shimmer!!!'

It's a black girl bag

8:19am
Lori

I love Gucci

Gucci heels, Gucci perfume, Gucci sunglasses
Excuse me while I take off the training wheels. Sorry in advance Ranger. I promise not to do this in the gaming threads.

Dear Ravvenn,

You are a vapid little cunt. 5 hairs shy of a gold mine in dig-town in your John Nash tipsy. You fucked people out of money who thought they were helping the sick, helping the people that needed it, and I am guessing Afraisiabi did everything in his power to help your son who is fucking doomed if he has to learn by example watching your pill popping melted gush shooting ass. And by taking your son, helping him have a normal life with friends for a while as you were a guest star on Intervention. Holy fuck are you one fucked up chick, and I had thought I had about met the most fucked of them all. She had borderline personality disorder. You made it fucking airborne.

PS: I would assume from here on out that anything she had IM'd about her personal life to anyone on the forums is a flat out lie. (Obviously). And may as well leave Afraisiabi out of it since the guy didn't do anything to deserve it besides put up with this complete basket case. Her kid belongs in protective services, and his mom belongs 4,000 miles away being prodded in the chest with needles by the yanomamo tribe looking for a food source.

Great thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Errm, guys

I know cat and bag have parted company and all that, but for supposedly internet savvy people you obviously don't believe in securing stuff. It took about 30 seconds to find a certain person's Facebook (largely unsecured) from the log, it took another 20 - 30 seconds to start chasing down the rabbit holes of various other people's accounts simply by looking at who posted comments on those posts etc.

Secure your profiles on FB etc, please. Oh and interestingly enough, it would not surprise me if the original line of this thread was, in actual fact, true.
I don't really understand what you're getting at here..

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Holy shit. After reading that text from K, we can se Rav is just a huge attention whore, "me me me me me", bitch. Everything is a pity party for her, she's so self absorbed, etc. Ugh. And she referred to herself as Megan Fox. What a psycho.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You guys are funny that are attacking her manner of speech in a private chat with a gay friend.

Jesus, what type of world is this where I'm "White Knighting" Ravvenn. I fucking hated the way everyone slobbered over her back at FoH and stated so publicly. 95% of you are full blown hypocrits.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You guys are funny that are attacking her manner of speech in a private chat with a gay friend.

Jesus, what type of world is this where I'm "White Knighting" Ravvenn. I fucking hated the way everyone slobbered over her back at FoH and stated so publicly. 95% of you are full blown hypocrits.
But how do you really feel?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm impressed, Kuriin speaks Klingon!

Btw yes, both of your full names are in that chat log, several times each. Also it feels a bit skeevy reading about Furor's shit, when, the guy isn't directly involved in this and doesn't deserve to have his personal family shit brought up /shrug

I lurked the boards for many years , got banned from noows for being a dick to a certain poster. That being said , I could never grasp how people get so involved with others over the fucking internet. The Internet to me is like work , by that i mean "How was your weekend?" and thats fucking it. This shit right here , this shit right here....is awesome. Love it how poor lonely fucks getting swindled out of cash for a pic or the promise of sex. Its fucking awesome , BUT its also sad that people would make shit up to get attention and pray on these said individuals. Maybe because i have never had to pay for sex , although i did pay 20 bucks(which i thought was 5 bucks to finger some skank in Time Square strip joint). That was just me being on Acid and not knowing what the fuck is going on and why she stood up and dropped her underwear after i dropped a token and the little door opened and was still fingering her while the fucking peepshow door was down on my arm and her saying put more money. I yelled why , im still fingerbanging your disgusting cunt , and she started yelling something. Dont remember what happened after that to be honest , but yeah.

Awesome , just like that moment was funny and memorable...so shall this thread be etched in a little corner of my mind.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
All you guys are great. Never change. You make the internet (and all the stereotypes associated with it) what it really is.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Meh, lets face it, 99.99999% of women would be royally pissed off if their husband bought his sister a 1k+ gift, and then gave them a 10$ one. The ones who wouldn't are good at lying about it. I mean, if she did anal, she probably has a right to be a little miffed, even.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Meh, lets face it, 99.99999% of women would be royally pissed off if their husband bought his sister a 1k+ gift, and then gave them a 10$ one. The ones who wouldn't are good at lying about it. I mean, if she did anal, she probably has a right to be a little miffed, even.
Come on man. Her doing anal isn't even a question anymore. She sounds like the sort of beauty that would do a2m then rub all the semen all over the dick and enjoy it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, she was really living the hard life, how could she possibly even manage?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The stuff about Furor and his family should be removed. Whether it's true or not, he doesn't really deserve to have any of his shit posted on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.