Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
it not like they set up a bridal registry and fleeced people for wedding presents. this scandal lacks adding or removing of a penis, this don't even register as drama, high watermark is high.
So who bought them presents? haha

iMA7WE1J78qn5.JPG

Smithiy_sl

shitlord
Even after 10 years, this community never ceases to amaze. I'd had my eye on this thread since the beginning, even before a_skeleton_03's allegations, for potential greatness. To say the least it exceeded all expectations.

Also got a laugh how Tyen was brought back for a couple days, pretty much used to add to do the lulz, and then banned again once he had served his purpose.

Also don't be such a pushover Cam. You should be irate over this, rather than just accepting that this is what happens to you. Take more pride in yourself, even if the lack of such contributes to our entertainment.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Disclaimer/Warning: This is going to be long and probably depressing as fuck. I'll add a TL;DR at the end, for those who plan to actually read this whole thing, go ahead and make a fresh pot of coffee before you get started. Furthermore, I have had about 4 hours of sleep in the past 3 days, so this post will likely be an unorganized clusterfuck of my jumbled thoughts (and woes).

I don't even know where to begin. I haven't slept, which happens more and more as time passes. I feel like a zombie, with the exception of wanting to eat people. I've actually been on a pretty solid Zebra Cake & Coffee Diet as of late.

About two or three weeks ago, I was in mIRC talking to the other RR Mods. I was on my laggy turd of a laptop, locked in my bedroom, listening to my brother in the other rooms of the house having a full-blown passive-aggressive conversation with himself in between the bangs, slams, and crashes from the things he was destroying. That happens a lot with him, sometimes it's just him mumbling rude things while he's on the couch, with a random object thrown here and there, and other times it's more extreme where he destroys the entire house. It got so bad the week mentioned above that I shamefully paid for his drugs because I was afraid of him, because I wanted one day where I wasn't walking on eggshells, one day where he'd be somewhat "normal" (or at the very least, not aggressive). I know it's bad, and I was terrified it would be the day he died from the drug abuse.

While I do love my mom, our relationship has never been good, and I'm going to take this time to come right out and say I'm going to throw her under the bus in this post. My brother is our family secret. Before the substance abuse started, it was anger (now it's both). I remember when I was 9 years old, she (mom) was at work and he beat the shit out of me -- again. My brother took sibling rivalry to the extreme, he hated me and made that very clear. He's split my head open with a 2x4, bruised my ribs, broke my wrist, broke several fingers (several times), left knots the size of golf balls on my back, killed my childhood pets (cat, kittens, and hamster); pulled guns, bows, and knives on me, too. That day I snapped and couldn't take anymore. I called her at work (which was something I did daily, sometimes multiple calls were made) begging her to come take him away, and/or threatening to call the cops on him. She said what she always did. She'd tell me that she would handle it when she got home, but only one time did she actually stand by her word/promise(s); he was gone for a little shy of 2 weeks (he went on VACATION to Florida with my paternal grandparents). My paternal grandmother has been my brother's biggest enabler, apologist, safety net, bank, and all other things you can think of. She treated him like the golden child since he was born, he's 36 years old and she still gives him money weekly.

What cracks me up about her, is how she will come to me for sympathy for him. Talking about his terrible childhood, as if I weren't there or something. Things I had to do on my own (first car, first place, college, etc.) she paid for him, numerous times for some things. He's gotten I believe 6 vehicles from her, one was from her friend who evidently claimed "The Lord told her to give him a car" - I guess the Lord didn't care about his DUI or suspended license!

My mom and I agreed that I would take over the house when I moved back to the Midwest. I even told her before I moved, that my brother cannot be here, she said he wasn't. Not only did she leave a huge mess and her two cats here for me, she left my brother here, too. He hasn't worked in over a decade, except an odd job for a few hours here and there. It put me in a position to provide for him, like I do my child, out of fear. He gets stoned and eats everything, including breaking into my bedroom (which I keep locked) and eating my sons lunch food and drinks. I buy groceries to make meals, and he splits them up. Opened my shells & cheese and used my fucking noodles as poker chips. As some of you know, I spent about 2 months hospitalized and have been pretty sick. I can barely support myself and my son, but supporting my older brother has made it even worse.

He knows I'm afraid of him and abuses it even more. I have to buy his cigarettes or he steals mine. I have to lock my valuables in my car, then put my key in my pocket or under my mattress when I sleep. If I don't, I'll get ripped off. He stole my bottle of pain pills and sleeping medication from my nightstand about 3' from where I was sleeping. When I finally do snap and confront him, he turns things around on me, and makes me second guess myself, or think maybe I did misplace whatever was missing. He will cry and say how much he's changed but since he fucked up in the past, now he's the first person everyone accuses of things, etc.. In my heart, I know it's a part of his manipulative personality, but it doesn't make things hurt any less in knowing that.

I had to call the cops. He swung at me to scare me, but he swung with all he had, and it would have probably damn near killed me if he did get me. He said he was going to cut my face up. He threw and broke some of my things. He set my only winter coat on fire. He's done more things than I care to list off here. The cops didn't do anything. I guess he has to try to kill me before they will help. They acted like it was just some family spat, despite myself and my son being terrified and hysterical. He even has a Felony Warrant, which is over Child Support. It is in Indiana, and we are in Kentucky. So I guess they don't want to drive him or something...they didn't say why they wouldn't arrest him for his warrant.

That night he then guilted me, telling me that when I came back he'd be dead, and was going to hang himself. Something he's done numerous times before (threaten to kill himself, that is, he's never once tried). I'm so ashamed to say it, because that day when he said it, though I stayed home to make sure he didn't harm himself...I thought about it. I'm terrible for saying it, but when I thought about it, imagining if he did do it...I felt a little bit of relief. I can't believe I thought it, or even admit to it now. I am ashamed of myself for both. I just want it to stop, but I know it never will. Even if he is drug free, he is still an angry person and flies off the handle so easily. I never worried years ago that he'd kill me. Now? I honestly think he would if things were bad, especially if he's going through symptoms when he is out of dope.

I've found a new place to go. If I kick him out, my family will blame me. I keep being told to help him, to talk to him; as if it's that easy. I've tried to get him help for over 10 years. He doesn't want help. He has a free home, free food, free drugs, and free everything...why would he want to change? He has it made. I don't even know why I'm posting. I know what needs to be done, I know I can't fix this. I just want to survive it long enough to get the heck out of here and never look back. I've given him so many chances, and get burnt every single time. I'm saving money up as I am able to for the new place, but I am saving to get my and my sons shit out of pawn, too (oh yeah, he did that also).

It would be nice if I had support from my family instead of guilt and pressure. Their burden was dumped on me at the worst possible time. I should post the texts I sent to my mom. I begged her to please come get him, she asked me to 'tough it out' for the weekend, because she and her boyfriend had plans with their friends (a dinner date...). My other favorite one was when she was too busy to listen to me because she only has like 8 more months to plan her wedding and was putting pictures on Pinterest. I say I'm afraid he's going to kill me, she tells me to look at the fucking cake stand she just linked on Facebook.

I'm so tired. I want to sleep, but I can't. I guess it's stress or just being paranoid/afraid, so I can't stay asleep. I wake up every 10-20 minutes because I hear a noise and can't go back to bed. When I'm not away from home, I am locked in my bedroom. I listen for him to be snoring and my son and I grab what we need from the kitchen while he sleeps. If he's out of dope and we wake him, words cannot express how scary he is.

If any of you have one of these people in your family, you're not alone!

If anyone has been in this position and happen to know of something I can do for at least his anger, please let me know.

Well, he's asleep so I'm going to take a bath now (if he has to pee when I'm using the shower, he will break something).

Thanks for reading/letting me vent.

TL;DR: My brother is a drug addict and kind of psychotic, I don't know what I'm hoping to accomplish and know no-one can help, so I guess I'm venting or something.

Edit: Forgot I didn't change the font back (I couldn't see the default on my tablet)
Ravv! You gotta get outta there, girl.

Is there any way I can help? PM me!

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Finally catching up on this thread after starting from page 1. I skipped a few pages though to quicken things up. So is gavinrad really dating Rav irl or was that a troll? He's always such a cynical, pissed off little shit and defecates on 95% of his posts. If grabbing those firm, mature titties (nice btw) from page 22 cheers him up a bit, then more power to him. Sure beats his OKCupid days.

Ruhl

Boner Donor
I'm still stuck on the it is ok to post her tits without permission but where she lives is invasion of privacy and perma ban thing.
I feel Tarrant went to far with his powers. He was right to edit and moderate and suspend until he could explain not to do it again. To play judge dredd while fapping to someones tits she did not permit posting of while doing it? Fuck you for the double standard.
Umm, maybe cause tit pics doesn't show the place that she lives? Seriously if you can't differentiate between the 2 being completely not on the same level then I don't know what to say

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This site also still up, the most recent update in November but also includes this October update:

http://theanimalpad.blogspot.ca/2012...ed-rescue.html

When she was living with Furor it again seems extremely unlikely that the money/gifts went to anything but rescuing dogs but her direct involvement with that site and the possibility that Rav wrote that October update and that it may not be entirely true points to how later donations might not have gone to rescuing dogs and obviously some donations to that site might have been intended for Rav.

This thread was definately started by Rav and it may not be entirely true and any money/gifts due to this thread would obviously be intended for Rav.

Legal action would require someone to come forward from Animal Pad or Helping Hallie with information or for people to contact the IRS with the gift amounts that Rav likely didn't claim on her taxes.
I don't think any legal action should be considered. Whomever donated got fucked over, she's a fucking piece of trash, but just let it be lessons learned and move on. The biggest donators (...) were just "out of kindness", not dedicated to a particular cause, even though she was being a fucking whore about it. Besides, the biggest criminals here are her victims, and I sure as fuck don't want them punished because they got bamboozled by a mentally ill ugly whore.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Finally catching up on this thread after starting from page 1. I skipped a few pages though to quicken things up. So is gavinrad really dating Rav irl or was that a troll? He's always such a cynical, pissed off little shit and defecates on 95% of his posts. If grabbing those firm, mature titties (nice btw) from page 22 cheers him up a bit, then more power to him. Sure beats his OKCupid days.
Well, from talking to him and with how long I've known him I don't think he's trolling... but you have to remember that Gav isn't exactly "stable", to say the least. It's probably allveryreal tohim, I'm sure.

I just hope he doesn't break down and try to hurt himself again when this all falls apart.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just watched the Scott Hall video that was posted in Keg's DDP thread. There are some disturbing similarities in this thread.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I don't think any legal action should be considered. Whomever donated got fucked over, she's a fucking piece of trash, but just let it be lessons learned and move on. The biggest donators (...) were just "out of kindness", not dedicated to a particular cause, even though she was being a fucking whore about it. Besides, the biggest criminals here are her victims, and I sure as fuck don't want them punished because they got bamboozled by a mentally ill ugly whore.
i agree. however, if we have reason to believe donations to her dog charity are being misappropriated, the charity should at least be informed.

it actually looks like the charity might have cut ties with her... wonder what the story is there.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Whoever it is that pulled this thread into SS for us all to see, bless you. Crazy story is crazy, and thanks a_skeleton_03 for breaking this into the light.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Ought to pull this shit out of SS and into general or something so people who aren't registerred with five posts can be linked to this heaping wreck.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Legal action would require someone to come forward from Animal Pad or Helping Hallie with information or for people to contact the IRS with the gift amounts that Rav likely didn't claim on her taxes.
Rav didn't get enough to have to worry about the IRS or claim anything on her taxes. Learn to taxes. The only (possible) thing you guys got here is drug trafficing and fraud, wrt to the charity. I'm 50/50 on whether someone takes the balls and runs with it. I surely don't mind seeing pricks get theirs once in a while. At the least, did anyone ever contact the brother and this thread about him? (which, he can't see)

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So going through the logs with Kuriin, she deliberately tells him she is seeing EP now and he says he's happy she found someone. This is a guy she was talking to in FB messages and texts on a regular basis about the most private and personal stuff in her life and she fabricated the EP shit to him too. So those of you who tried to act like it was a well known forum goof can kindly fuck the hell off.

Does anyone have batphone to EP? I know people had hung out with him IRL and stuff before. I'm wondering now if the "reality" of their relationship might have consisted of him being yet another used and discarded chump provider. Maybe a_skeleton_03 knew more about that too.

Also, kind of a fucked releationship with Kuriin there...."please stop being gay for one day" asking for a pic of his "sperm" (lol really Lori,sperm? you have a midwestern farm girl's biology knowledge too?) and generally talking like she was ready to bang him at any minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.