Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yours according to the last trolling thread you and a_skeleton_03 had.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Holy shit, I know this is still early, but I nominate this for thread of the year. I wonder who will be next to be sacrificed to the god of lulz.

iannis

Musty Nester
No, I don't really see how it's possible to top this thread.

Tuco would have to do some massively deranged shit.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Holy. Fuck. Balls.

This shit runs DEEP.

Trailer parks, Rav is actually a dude....named rick. And he knew Patrick Swayze...

Wintermute_sl

shitlord
I definitely get that people are hating on Ravven right now but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I don't see anything intensely cuntish about the Furor pm's. Yeah the Coach bag thing was a little materialistic but if the shoe was on the other foot and some girl bought her brother a PS4 and you a tie I'm sure most of us would end up complaining to a friend about that shit. Mostly what I took away from those PM's was just the sad but all-too-common story of a relationship that fell apart because she wanted to spend more time with him and he was married to his work. I don't think anyone's the bad guy in that scenario.

Scamming money off of forum members is shitty but the Furor/Ravv stuff just rustles my jimmies...with sadness.

I definitely get that people are hating on Ravven right now but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I don't see anything intensely cuntish about the Furor pm's. Yeah the Coach bag thing was a little materialistic but if the shoe was on the other foot and some girl bought her brother a PS4 and you a tie I'm sure most of us would end up complaining to a friend about that shit. Mostly what I took away from those PM's was just the sad but all-too-common story of a relationship that fell apart because she wanted to spend more time with him and he was married to his work. I don't think anyone's the bad guy in that scenario.

Scamming money off of forum members is shitty but the Furor/Ravv stuff just rustles my jimmies...with sadness.
LOL go price a Coach bag. Might as well be bitching that you only got a Rolls after someone else got a Bentley.

iannis

Musty Nester
Basically every last bit of it was :white people problems:.

It's not that a person should be ashamed of having them, it's that they should be thankful for having them.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

how much money did you give to Rav

rrr_img_14697.jpg

Inque

FunEmployed
I'm glad that after lurking for 10 years I pee'd myself on page 21-26. Good shit. We need a "That's So Raevenn" shoop, with Christopher Dorner as the dad:

rrr_img_14720.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.