Vikings

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I want to love this so much, as a kid in Germany I wanted to grow up to be a Viking. But after 1 watch (and 2 double IPA influence) I'm gonna need another watch to be committed.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I want to love this so much, as a kid in Germany I wanted to grow up to be a Viking. But after 1 watch (and 2 double IPA influence) I'm gonna need another watch to be committed.
This show is just season 1, unlike the Bible.

AS long as its a Hit they plan on doing more seasons.

Also 1st show of viking they had to introduce some the characters so think by week 2,3 it will pick up pace alot.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This was enjoyable for the most part, pacing seemed of a few times but over all enjoyable. I'll tune in next week for sure.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
It seems pretty simple. The first episode and the previews gave away basically the entire first season plot. At the same time though it is a real good kind of "show, don't tell" way of giving us Viking information, especially if you're rather ignorant of it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Realistic who are close to their Gods just like most cultures were back then. Nothing that I wouldn't expect to have actually have happened.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im fixing to watch it tonight, the trailer hinted that there might be magic stuff. i wanna see vikings doing vikings shit, but i also wanna see some cool monsters and wizards too.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't bad, and it's nice to see the History Channel airing something that could, even loosely, be called "history". Maybe it'll start a trend.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Definitely on the realistic side with spirituality/mysticism. No magic and dragons.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I cant wait till next week, once it starts going now the pilot is done.

Vikings Episode: "Wrath of the Northmen"

Season 1, Episode 2

Episode Synopsis: Ragnar gathers a crew in preparation for an epic journey; Earl is overcome with paranoia. Original Air Date: Mar 10, 2013

Vikings Episode: "Dispossessed"

Season 1, Episode 3

Episode Synopsis: Ragnar and his crew raid a monastery, securing a bounty of riches that impresses Earl. Original Air Date: Mar 17, 2013

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Definitely on the realistic side with spirituality/mysticism. No magic and dragons.
There is not as farr as no Magic per say.

But there is magic per say if wanna count the Gods, and Ragnar keeps having Visions seeing them, as was supposed to happen back then, in some the reasons why they did stuff, its sorta guides him, inspires him.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
bleh, oh well ill still check it out and continue to secretly hope for Golden Axe: The series.
tongue.png