Vikings

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Yeah, I would murder an entire monastery to sleep with the Viking chick. Wouldn't even hesitate.

iannis

Musty Nester
She would still brand your ass with a red hot sword and then stab you in the neck with a meathook.

All I want out of this show is a lost vikings reference. Just one, and it could be completely meta. That would be ok.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
No wonder why Kathryn can fight so bad ass in this and Burn notice, Nikita alot other movies and stuff she had done.

Winnick began training in martial arts at age 7 and obtained her first black belt at 13.[3] By age 21, she had started three martial arts schools

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katheryn_Winnick

Katheryn Winnick

Born

Katerena Anna Vinitska[1]
December 17, 1977 (age 35)
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada

Katerena Anna Vinitska[2][1] (born December 17, 1977) known professionally as Katheryn Winnick, is a Canadian film and television actress. Best known for her roles in Amusement (2008), TV series Bones (2010) and A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (2012). In 2013, she'll appear in the comedy film The Fix with Kurt Russell and Matt Dillon. She will also be in the History Channel's new series Vikings as Lagertha.

Life and career

Winnick was born in Etobicoke, Ontario. She spoke Ukrainian as her first language and did not begin speaking English until she was age 8.[1] Winnick began training in martial arts at age 7 and obtained her first black belt at 13.[3] By age 21, she had started three martial arts schools.[3]

Winnick has appeared in many films including Fisher Stevens' Stand Up Guys, Tom Dey's Failure to Launch, Ed Zwick's Love and Other Drugs and Robert Luketic's Killers. She has also guest starred in numerous television shows, most notably House M.D. ("One Day, One Room"), The Glades, Bones, Law & Order, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds and Nikita. In her role on the Fox drama Bones, she portrays Hannah Burley, a war correspondent who had been posted to cover the War in Afghanistan and eventually becomes a love interest for main character Seeley Booth.

Winnick starred with Paul Giamatti in the dramatic comedy Cold Souls, which had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival 2009.

In 2011, Winnick was cast in a guest role on The CW's sophomore spy drama Nikita in which she plays Kelly, a tough ex-partner of Nikita.

In 2013, Winnick starred as Charlie Sheen's ex-girlfriend in Roman Coppola's A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III and will appear as Kurt Russell's girlfriend, Lola, in the upcoming comedy The Fix. She also joined History Channel's Vikings in the role of Lagertha, a legendary figure in Viking history.[4][3]

Winnick began training in martial arts at age 7 and obtained her first black belt at 13.[3] By age 21, she had started three martial arts schools

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hey, does anyone know if you can see the episodes online? If you could see them a week early or something, that'd be awesome.

Hey Folks there doing what game of thrones season 1 did to hype the show since its new.
Take the link below to watch Pilot for season 1 and also the 2nd Episode is online now so can watch it ahead of next week.

Next Weeks Show-Episode 2 online now below.

Vikings: Wrath of the Northmen

http://www.history.com/shows/vikings...f=1&free=false

Wholly fuck to weeks 2 show above,God dam is the wife hot, Bad ass, and the actress doing pretty amazeing accent she does not have in real life.
Fight seen was epic then they have Sex after rofl.
Bro you can watch 2nd episode for next week ahead now online at there website see my post above.
Next weeks show is online ahead of time, to market the new show and pilot for the season like game of thrones did season 1.

Watched the 2nd episode online and god dam does it really get going, cant wait for rest of season 1 now!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Am I the only one who thinks Ragnar looks like the guy who plays Jax on Sons of Anarchy? :p

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah he does a little bit, and that smirk is a little annoying, especially since he starts flashing it at inappropriate times and it makes me think he knows his wife is banging his friend.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know it was hinted at that Ragnar's brother wants to bang his wife, but there's been no mention of her actually doing it yet was there?

That blonde you saw his brother railing before they set sail wasn't Ragnar's wife. That was the slave girl of the shipbuilder.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Ragnar's wife has 5 black belts in Martial arts so farr, chick is bad ass, no wonder why in her films not only can she act, but she hot as shit, but she always looks more realstic in the fight scenes on the tv shows and all movies she been in.

Mean fuck at 21 years old she had 6 martial art studios alone, crazy with all the tv shows and movies we never new about her, then she did the Model phase while acting was 1st starting to in Maxium etc.

needs moar Bullwyf

jHcxZ.jpg
Bullwyf IS in the series but obviously he's just a little older, harder to recognise

tumblr_mgq2bnLoFA1r2tiy7o1_500.gif

Vladimir Kulich is his name

iannis

Musty Nester
I really think this show looks great, and I like all the actors so far.

I'm having a real problem getting invested in the tired-as-shit "evil earl wants to keep the smartypants serf in his place" plot though. They spent this much money on making everything look so nice... I just find myself wishing that we had a better backbone to the story.

How by-the-numbers the story is is actually distracting me while I watch the show, when everything else is so nicely detailed.

I guess I should just appreciate it for what it is.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Bullwyf IS in the series but obviously he's just a little older, harder to recognise

tumblr_mgq2bnLoFA1r2tiy7o1_500.gif

Vladimir Kulich is his name
Yah that actor is fucking great he does not even need to say a fucking word, He just embodies a fucking Viking and how they should look!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I agree the plot doesn't seem very complex, the first episode plus this seasons previews telegraph most of the story I think.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Was excellent tonight lol at the fight scene with his wife and him, she kicked his ass.

You could see her 5 black belts training in it lol.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Why watch it now and have to wait longer for a new one?
Cause most stuff is crap on atm, no football season etc.

Also think next week, they show next weeks episode ahead again on the web next day.

Its biggest show history as ever had, so they making money either way by web traffic etc.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Except they are only doing it for their first two or three episodes.

I'd rather just wait and have something to look forward to.

Edit: Also Pawn Stars is the biggest show History has ever had.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Except they are only doing it for their first two or three episodes.

I'd rather just wait and have something to look forward to.

Edit: Also Pawn Stars is the biggest show History has ever had.
I like pawn stars.

I assume they are only doing it for 1st 2 weeks as well but who knows.

Love viking shit both history and movies as said.