Vinyl

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Led Zeppelin was insanely innovative. Houses of the Holy is perfection. Runs the gamut from Rain Song to No Quarter. No one was writing stuff like No Quarter.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Over the Hills and Far Away is one of my favorite songs ever and LZ had some amazing music. I just don't think any of it was innovative, they were just better at doing what they did than other bands. I consider bands like T-Rex innovative, not Zeppelin.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Bond, come back when your frame of reference is deeper than your mom's greatest hits collection.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
First episode reminded why the record industry needs to die a slow painful death

khorum

Murder Apologist
Loving this show, but it definitely has a Mad Men Season One thing going on with that appeal. It does the human drama along with the an inside-baseball look into the culture industry.

But Mad Men went off the rails when it decided to bark up the human interest shit instead of focusing on the inside-baseball thing and there's a risk this show will do the same thing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's a well-made show but I'm not exactly sold on it yet. I will continue to watch but it is kinda all over the place right now. Bobby Cannavale is killing it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Cannavale and Ray Romano are great, so is Vinnie from Doogie Howser as the head of A&R Julie silver

Richie kung-fu bitch slapping his partners was goddamned hilarious.

Mick Jaggers son also plays a pretty good lead singer of a band(not shocking)

I liked the 2nd episode more than the 1st. I don't want them spending a ton of time on the murder crap, I just want music and stuff related to the music business. I hope we don't get a ton of husband/wife drama either.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So scenes from Enter the Dragon were played out of order, then the date on the contract was June Twenty-something 1973, and Enter the Dragon didn't premiere until after Bruce Lee had died on the 20th July 1973

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So scenes from Enter the Dragon were played out of order, then the date on the contract was June Twenty-something 1973, and Enter the Dragon didn't premiere until after Bruce Lee had died on the 20th July 1973
Show confirmed shitty.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Rminds me of this:

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The acting in this show is superb.

Such a contrast to the other show I'm watching that has donkey shit acting: American Crime Story.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Not a single comment about last night's episode? That doesn't bode well for this show's staying power.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I love this show. The pace feels a little slow at times, but then again a lot has happened of the course of what 4 days in 3 episodes? My wife does not like it as much as I do, she wishes they were a little more heavy handed with the flashback scenes, meaning I think she would prefer that they start every scene with a date or at the very least when they transition from one decade to another.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Good episode this week, I like the slow build up of troubles heading Ritchies way.

Closing song "Sinnerman" was a nice choice.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Another week were I just loved it and my wife finds it entertaining but kind of average. The one plus was my wife was very turned on by scenes for next week were Olivia Wilde is that skin tight red dress. My wife is not a a Lesbian or even Bi, but she does appreciate the female body almost as much as me.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Super slow for me and hated the first episode. In a dry spot though so caught up and not hating it. I loved the Alice Cooper thread.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Ratings aren't very high, but I am glad they renewed for at least another year. I appreciate channels that take the time to see if a series will develop a following.

I can see where this show isn't for everyone, not the best show by HBO atm...but I enjoy it enough to stick with it until the end.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really enjoy the show, but the random music montages have got to go. They are so fucking out of place and unnecessary.