Vinyl

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
It doesn't matter if this series was ok or if it deserved a second season. What matters is we got a totally gimped ending to Boardwalk Empire because of this show and it can die in a fire because of that.

Deadwood all over again.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Vinyl was very flawed but it was nowhere near as bad as John From Cincinnati.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am a bit sad this show will not have another season. I was able to look past many/most of the flaws because I liked the subject matter, the way they captured that era, the characters & most of all I loved the music. I wonder how much of their budget was for the music, it had to be pretty fucking expensive. Anyway, another one bites the dust, this one stings a little but not as much as Deadwood. or Mind of a Married Man. Not sure how many of you guys ever caught that Mind of a Married Man, but I really enjoyed it and had some nice eye candy on there too.

p.s. I honestly enjoyed this show more than Billions

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm still mad that I watched all the episodes of John from Cincinnati when they aired. The dialogue in that show was so fucking awful it makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Vinyl had a relatively strong finish to the season but even with that I can't say I'll miss it too much. It is complete bullshit that they screwed Boardwalk Empire for this show.