VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
PSVR sale until 12/25
PlayStation VR

I don't really see anything "must have" in the list, to me the must have list is Astrobot, Moss, and maybe Skyrim / Borderlands / Beat Saber.

Also rumor is BioShock VR is gonna be announced today

and yeah the Beat Saber package with the move controllers is the best one to get, those things can be a pain in the ass to pickup

Statik is short but awesome, Archangel is fun, I'm going to buy Electronauts just based on videos I've seen, Raw Data is ok, Rush of Blood is awesome but was a free PS+ game so you might already have it, and PS VR Worlds is worth owning for sure.

Farpoint is awesome, but I haven't or wouldn't try playing without the Aim.

PLZ PLZ PLZ BIOSHOCK PLZ PLZ PLZ.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've bought and returned them before when I was trying to figure out what to get for Just Dance 2018. In the end I got the PS Camera, but that's even stopped working to recognize anything. Then after it was too late I realized I didn't need the camera at all, but could have used my cell phone. Works out though because I didn't want my kids swinging my phone around to play.

Was a confusing mess though trying to figure out what I needed to play.

I'd just get that bundle though. New camera that might work, and then the move controllers which are good to have for some other games too. Mainly Just Dance 2018.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So what PSVR games should I be getting? I'll already have Beat Saber and Borderlands.

I'll probably get space pirate trainer, I always liked that one.

From the sounds of it, Astrobot is a must? Wipeout? Anything else? (no interest in playing Skyrim for a 10th time)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
lol, Skyrim is a billion times better in VR.

I know, I've dinked around in it a bit, but I've played completely through it 3 or 4 times, did 100% on it and I just don't have the want to do it again, even after playing on it the bit I did.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok just bought beat saber. Finally. :) also going to try the Astro demo.

Crone

Tarrant Tarrant did you buy some of those creepy books with draw strings to mount your headset from the ceiling?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok beat saber is a blast. But how do I get the imagine dragons and aha songs?

Crone

Apparently PS VR Beat Saber can't add custom songs, only the Occulus and SteamVR versions of the game can do that. :(

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Tarrant Tarrant - let me know what I'm buying you, and how the hell to gift a game on PSN.

And dont hit me with with no super mega deluxe season pass loot box limited edition nonsense!

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
psvr beat saber does not will not do custom songs, just update when when theres a new release for songs (there was a weekend update, but i keep skipping it)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Crap that sucks. :( oh well hopefully they come out with songs like rock band did.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tarrant Tarrant - let me know what I'm buying you, and how the hell to gift a game on PSN.

And dont hit me with with no super mega deluxe season pass loot box limited edition nonsense!

LoL, well if you're serious I'll do Astrobot, but you in no way need to buy me a game.

• 1Like