VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well hell if that’s my budget I’ll take God of War since I haven’t played it. Otherwise $20 Astrobot is fine and I’d be happy with that.

Can you gift over PSN? Otherwise I can pm you my addy if you’re atill keen on doing this.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You can buy him a digital psn card on amazon and send him the code too. That’s easiest I bet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You can buy him a digital psn card on amazon and send him the code too. That’s easiest I bet.
"That's easiest I bet", he sez.
1545191473708.png

wtf does "Pending Verification" mean? I just bought $900 in f'in batteries 4 days ago and magically got an email that they've shipped 8 minutes later, no problem, but I buy a digital code and that's "pending"? wtf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Nevermind I think. Just got an email that it was approved, along with the a voucher code. I'm assuming that's what he needs. PM'd.

Thanks again, Tarrant! That link was down minutes after I ordered. See you in the Matrix!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went to gamestop and picked up the borderlands bundle this afternoon. The dude at the counter tried to tell me the creed/superhot bundle was the only one and it was $350. I had to show him his own website and then he was like oh yeah I have one of those in the back. Then he tried to tell me Borderlands is the best game ever released.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
picked up astrobot from gamestop, i was looking at the gun + frontline? bundle for 80, gun just looks so dorky.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is borderlands cool on VR? Everyone said Doom and Fallout kinda sucked so im scared to buy any FPS

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
"That's easiest I bet", he sez.
View attachment 186485
wtf does "Pending Verification" mean? I just bought $900 in f'in batteries 4 days ago and magically got an email that they've shipped 8 minutes later, no problem, but I buy a digital code and that's "pending"? wtf

Thanks so much! The code worked and due to your kindness I was able to get three games (combined with PSN holiday sales). I just got my PS after not having one for a good three years and was able to pick up games I’ve been wanting since I got it.

God of War
Everspace Stellar Edition
Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition

Only cost me $6.63

Thanks again and between this and VR I’m gonna be busy for awhile!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok after my wife and I have put a couple hours in Beat Saber I have to say it was 100% worth the cost. I also picked up Superhot and Wipeout but havent played those or borderlands 2 yet. Kinda holding off on BL since I've already put a bunch into it on pc.

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
PSVR just got here. Had it set up in about 15 minutes, which is waaaaay faster than I expected.

Good timing because my dad and sister are visiting. We played skyrim for about 10 minutes, then switched over to beat saber. What a fucking blast! My sister doesn't play video games and she's already addicted to beat saber. Waiting for the controllers to charge then well play a bit more.

I dont feel nauseous....but a tiny bit "off". Taking it slow, but I'm looking forward to more beat saber.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Awesome! Make sure to get until dawn rush of blood. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
PSVR just got here. Had it set up in about 15 minutes, which is waaaaay faster than I expected.

Good timing because my dad and sister are visiting. We played skyrim for about 10 minutes, then switched over to beat saber. What a fucking blast! My sister doesn't play video games and she's already addicted to beat saber. Waiting for the controllers to charge then well play a bit more.

I dont feel nauseous....but a tiny bit "off". Taking it slow, but I'm looking forward to more beat saber.
yea beat saber imo makes psvr worthy. you can also use wall chargers for the ps controllers btw (since the ps4 takes up a usb slot)

• 2Like