VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Mine comes tomorrow in time for Saturday shit my pants game night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Quest 2 is 1832x1920 px per eye, Index is 1440 x1600, Reverg G2 is 2160x2160.

Quest 2 90Hz, Index 144, Reverb 90

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Totally serious about the ginger, that and a fan will do wonders. Always stop the second you start to feel sick, don't wait.
Yep I'll try ginger for sure. I'm not getting sick really. I just feel like I'm on a boat and sometimes lose my balance.

Some games do make me sick though. I just loaded fallout 4 vr unmodded and I guess that was a goddamn mistake

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Order now and get in 2-4 days. *Ships* Arrival set for 8 days later. /sigh
Ha that sucks. I ordered about five hours ago and just didn’t want to drive to Best Buy and it’s coming to my house tomorrow. Lol. I’m so lazy.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ha that sucks. I ordered about five hours ago and just didn’t want to drive to Best Buy and it’s coming to my house tomorrow. Lol. I’m so lazy.
What time Saturday you guys getting into Phasmaphobia? I'd like to join!

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
830 EST or thereabouts. We technically have 4, but my brother's PC often shits the bed so more than likely you can fit in with us. Just PM me on discord later and I'll make sure I have everyone - Noodleface #1662

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
We could always get a few other FOH groups going too. Regime Regime Cinge Cinge and a lot more here love the game.

Quest 2 is on the truck. The strap for some reason didn't ship and arrived next Thursday even though the thing is in stock at the store 10 minutes away so if it doesn't come with the headset I am going to cancel the strap and just go get it myself. Dumb.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Headset is here. Charging it :) Link cable comes later tonight but I will test out both wireless and Virtual Desktop.

And yes, this headstrap sucks donkey weiner. I may just go buy one at BB locally quick if I cannot figure out why the Elite strap isn't showing up until next Thursday while every BB in the state of MN has them in stock.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
There have been a lot of claims of shitty quality on the elite strap and pictures of it being broken already. I think I'm gonna wait until some quality 3rd party straps are out. There are already some add on straps you can put on the normal strap to make it better.

Something like this (maybe not exactly!)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, to make it 3 in a row.

There will certainly be more of this type of thing. (this says Quest 2 but reviews say it was for Quest 1, I'd probably wait for better designs on this one but you get the idea)

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll report back on it. Going to set this thing up tonight and check it out. Little light comes in underneath the nose. There a way to adjust that down a bit?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have the elite strap and it's fine so far. The front page did concern me, but hoping maybe it was a bad initial batch.

If not, back to best buy mine goes.

I think there are other foam masks you can get?>

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
People are actually buying Facebook's shit with the recent changes? Enjoy your several hundred dollar paperweight when you get your account closed for wrongthink.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I have the elite strap and it's fine so far. The front page did concern me, but hoping maybe it was a bad initial batch.

If not, back to best buy mine goes.

I think there are other foam masks you can get?>
Yeah who knows, obviously the people with broken straps are going to be the loudest. Could be a small minority.