VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
dunno what happened but link games are running like shit. This all started after downloading virtual desktop etc.

like Alyx is really buggy and slow

going to just uninstall everything and stay tethered
This happened to me after I enabled bluetooth headphones.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I didn’t do that.
All I did was put virtual desktop etc and now it looks terrible and runs awful.
Well IT at work made me start using 2-factor authentication and now my 4runner pulls to the right, so I ain't got time for your little nerd problems.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well IT at work made me start using 2-factor authentication and now my 4runner pulls to the right, so I ain't got time for your little nerd problems.

you going to crash thinking of me bro

nerds GIF

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Fucker

Log Wizard
Air Link gives people more options for accessing PC VR games on Quest 2. Oculus Link cables will still provide a robust and consistent experience.

LMAO Link is hot trash. Boxing this pos up and sending it back.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bluriness and perfect 1:1 ratio fix for Quest 2 link and Steam VR.

This is for anyone that is getting blurriness or the resolution seems off. Try this for a perfect 1:1 ratio for the link and steamvr. It changed everything for me.

First make sure to update the Oculus Rift app then install it on the headset. Make sure the update match on both headset and app.

Now go Browse to

ProgramFiles\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostic :
click the Oculus Debug tool and set the Bitrate - 300 and Distortion Curvature - High

Go to the software and into graphics preferences:

Oculus Software: Refresh Rate - 90 hZ Resolution - 5408x2736 slider

SteamVR: Resolution per eye - 2704x2736 (needs to be half of Oculus software)

boom now you can mess with supersampling. If you have a 2080 or above you should be good with games like Skyrim and fallout @ 200% supersampling found in the steamvr video

if you have less than a 2000 series Graphics card it’s suggested to set bitrate to 250 and HZ to 80.

I hope this helps someone

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

• 2Like

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seems to be a quest exclusive right now? Not much information yet.

Nevermind, does seem to be a Quest 2 exclusive. Weird.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Any Forum bros interested in buying a fairly new Quest 2?
I'm not super motivated to sell it, but I'm probably barely going to use it until winter comes around again.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Finally had some time yesterday to link my Quest 2 over Virtual Desktop and stream over wireless and it runs like a champ. Finally played HL Alyx and holy shit is it great and runs super smooth over wireless. Never had so much fun shaking a bottle of beer and seeing it foam up inside haha!

• 2Like

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Any Forum bros interested in buying a fairly new Quest 2?
I'm not super motivated to sell it, but I'm probably barely going to use it until winter comes around again.
Maybe. What do you have to sell, and what do you want for it all?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Maybe. What do you have to sell, and what do you want for it all?
Only extra I have is the elite strap. So what, paid $350 for it a few months ago? Will probably cost $50 to ship it out? I'm fine losing $100 on it, but are you ok with getting a used one for $50 less than new?

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Only extra I have is the elite strap. So what, paid $350 for it a few months ago? Will probably cost $50 to ship it out? I'm fine losing $100 on it, but are you ok with getting a used one for $50 less than new?
On a scale of 1-10, how sweaty are you, and those who use it often? Shipping might be less with one of those flat rate boxes. Do any of these come close? Flat Rate | USPS.com