WandaVision

Sevens

Log Wizard
Not a fan of the hack tv show format. Was hoping for a Marvel show.
You got a Marvel show.
Sorry this show is taking its time to set up the story and not just dumping all the information on you like it seems you are wanting.
Some of us enjoy the slow reveal, I personally am loving it.

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

As I predicted in my previous posts, it is following an established storytelling format. Following that formula, next 3 episodes will probably focus more on SWORD and them trying to get through to Wanda, while at the same time Vision starts to understand more about what is happening and what is driving it. 6th episode or so will reveal the “big bad” probably. Last 3 will deal with resolution of the problem/conflict.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
See, to me, the unstated question was always what sort of budget the Marvel shows would have.
Mando (esp Season 1) used the virtual sets to hide that most of the time there were four or less actors involved.
With WV getting moved up ahead ahead of F&WS, everyone now wonders how much of this is limited budget vs intentional pizzle box set-up. Those of us who are familiar with the ancient Vision and SW Avengers and WCA runs saw the likely setups, but normies wouldn't.

TL/DR - If Falcon & Winter Soldier had come out first, we would know how much of this is slow burn vs low budget.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
As I predicted in my previous posts, it is following an established storytelling format. Following that formula, next 3 episodes will probably focus more on SWORD and them trying to get through to Wanda, while at the same time Vision starts to understand more about what is happening and what is driving it. 6th episode or so will reveal the “big bad” probably. Last 3 will deal with resolution of the problem/conflict.

Wow what a prediction, you cracked the code on how TV shows are made.

I couldn't get passed the first episode, shit sucks. Disney should be cancelled at this point.

• 4Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Sterling

El Presidente
people lost interest in this show already? not much discussion today about it.
I still like it for what it is, but the things some people don't like about it are still there so there really isn't anything different to talk about.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wanted to see the twins. The two babies were cute too.

EDIT: Also epguides.com says episodes are 60 min. So far 25 min tops, ex recap and ultra long endcredits with no end credit scenes wtf.

This episode had the content of a married with children episode. Hello Peggy. Oh you’re very pregnant. Nice jewelry, makes you look like a chicken. Poop, twins. Canned laughter. Bzzzz, bzzzt, bye bye Black Marcy Monica Rambeau.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
Another prominent figure not seen in the MCU since the aforementioned film will also return: Ultron himself. Yes, apparently James Spader has been spotted on set and will be playing “a different version” of the villain. Given that so much of Wanda, Vision and Pietro’s backstory is tied up with Ultron, this makes a decent amount of sense and if we’re seeing a world created by Wanda, then Ultron would certainly loom large in it.

Another rumor that seems to be correct.

• 1Dislike
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wanted to see the twins. The two babies were cute too.

EDIT: Also epguides.com says episodes are 60 min. So far 25 min tops, ex recap and ultra long endcredits with no end credit scenes wtf.

This episode had the content of a married with children episode. Hello Peggy. Oh you’re very pregnant. Nice jewelry, makes you look like a chicken. Poop, twins. Canned laughter. Bzzzz, bzzzt, bye bye Black Marcy Monica Rambeau.
i wish they were 60 minute episodes. they could play easter egg hunt and be pretentious all they want for half and the other half we get an actual episode about the characters. so both nerds and normies can be happy.

• 2Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i wish they were 60 minute episodes. they could play easter egg hunt and be pretentious all they want for half and the other half we get an actual episode about the characters. so both nerds and normies can be happy.
Agreed. Or just release it all so I could binge in an afternoon. 25 mins/episode, for shame. I got more marvel feels from the Legends character intros, and they’re just chained clips from previous films.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Entire shows dropping at once that use serialized storytelling is dead. People got spoiled, but it makes poor economic sense to continue that model. If you can’t stand the 1 episode per week model, then just watch it later and stop bitching that chapter 1 of a 9 chapter book doesn’t make sense

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Entire shows dropping at once that use serialized storytelling is dead. People got spoiled, but it makes poor economic sense to continue that model. If you can’t stand the 1 episode per week model, then just watch it later and stop bitching that chapter 1 of a 9 chapter book doesn’t make sense
tenor.gif

Disney already got my money till I die, kids can’t get enough of rewatching the same movies ad nauseam. Gimme my show, damnit.

• 2Dislike

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You can still binge. Just have to wait.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One 50+ minute episode or two 30 minute episodes per week would work, but since shows aren't supposed to have filler any more the week(s) without action and maximum effort will always drag.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Everyone : Marvel always does the same thing, its so formulaic!
Marvel : Does something new and different
Everyone : What the fuck is this shit! I want a Marvel show!!1!

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 8 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Thought the third episode was fantastic. I love the breaks in reality that happen each episode, that characters inside the world start realizing it isn't right. They've managed to create a real feeling of panic and tension in all of the times it has occured. I totally believe that when this is done, the first couple episodes people aren't crazy about will be regarded in a completely different light. I love this show so far. The last 10 minutes of this episode was by far the best part so far.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thought the third episode was fantastic. I love the breaks in reality that happen each episode, that characters inside the world start realizing it isn't right. They've managed to create a real feeling of panic and tension in all of the times it has occured. I totally believe that when this is done, the first couple episodes people aren't crazy about will be regarded in a completely different light. I love this show so far. The last 10 minutes of this episode was by far the best part so far.
the last 5 minutes was story. the rest was sitcom zaniness.
those are the same people who demand gender/race swaps in all roles with white males and never actually watch the shows.

• 2Solidarity

Sevens

Log Wizard
the last 5 minutes was story. the rest was sitcom zaniness.

those are the same people who demand gender/race swaps in all roles with white males and never actually watch the shows.
Are you trying to be obtuse? There has been story from the first minute of this show. They are just telling it in a way where you have to pay attention and maybe hitch up for the long haul. I know you dont like the show but to say there is "just sitcom zaniness" is just being disingenuous. You may not like the way they are telling it but they are telling it.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Way to misrepresent. We just want longer episodes and faster release, pref all season.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are you trying to be obtuse? There has been story from the first minute of this show. They are just telling it in a way where you have to pay attention and maybe hitch up for the long haul. I know you dont like the show but to say there is "just sitcom zaniness" is just being disingenuous. You may not like the way they are telling it but they are telling it.
i dont like the sitcom stuff because its hack material, lazy. and because its sitcom zaniness for almost all the show it feels way too short on actual story.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users