WandaVision

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
the thing is sitcoms are dead. they been done nonstop for 70 years and they have beaten to death every possible misunderstanding and zany situation possible. maybe if they had done different genres of old tv shows instead of fucking sitcoms i wouldnt be so negative on the whole concept
I have faith in you Chuk, you'd find a way to be negative.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Chuk's a knuckle head but he's not wrong. The show violates the central rule of story telling. Get to the inciting event/ begin the arc. 60 minutes of television around a story telling device.

The core premise has been alluded to for 50 minutes out of 60. That's fucking obnoxious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Again, if you get nothing out of the homages, then its extreme 'padding'.

They probably assumed more of their audience would get something out of the homages.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Sounds like this is continuing to be shit

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like this is continuing to be shit

no it's real good you just need a phd in the marvel universe and an autistic like ability to pick out easter eggs so you can

1611434577740.png

what don't you get?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For 20 min episodes the show is moving along at way to slow of a pace for me. And the sitcom schtick is already tiresome.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
4 more minutes of actual story
yeah, when its not sitcom zaniness, the story is there, and i really like the black actor playing the neighbor. he cracks me up. agnes i dont like though, she's too jewy. the black chick is ok and the bleach blonde i cant decide if i want to pee in her butt or not. she reminds of a chick i knew from HS.

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
just watched the third episode, my review below.

jurassic-park-pile-of-shit.gif

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
For 20 min episodes the show is moving along at way to slow of a pace for me. And the sitcom schtick is already tiresome.

This is where I'm at. I'm sure the writers think they are clever and are just dropping little things where we are supposed to say "Oh my god, what's really happening??" But they are failing big time. They have failed to capture most of us in any sort of interesting story. The sitcom schtick is absolutely already played out. It's not even entertaining. It was clever for an episode, now it's a disguise for a lack of any good story.

By the third episode of Lost (I'm counting the pilot as one episode), we had already seen some crazy monster on the island uprooting trees, we'd seen that Kate was an arrested criminal, that Locke could not walk, and Jack was seeing his dead father. And that was a 20+ episode season.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
these episodes are written by women

2nd and 3rd episodes are written by women who dont even have a resume

the first episode is written by Jac Schaeffer and this is her entire resume
1611454970474.png

she also happens to be the head writer for the series

pretty much guarantees the rest of this show is going to suck ass. these women dont know how to write, pace or keep suspense.

• 3Like
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
these episodes are written by women

2nd and 3rd episodes are written by women who dont even have a resume

the first episode is written by Jac Schaeffer and this is her entire resume
View attachment 330725
she also happens to be the head writer for the series

pretty much guarantees the rest of this show is going to suck ass. these women dont know how to write, pace or keep suspense.
she wrote the screenplay for Widow......... fuck!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users