WandaVision

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh boo, guess it does make sense though
i never watched Full House, that show was a little after my time. Full House is ABC of course, does the set in ep5 look like the set from Full House? it could also be Who's the Boss, which is also ABC. the set does look familiar to me, i watched a ton of ABC shows as a kid. NBC wasnt my jam(except for A-Team, Night Rider V and Hulk) and CBS was old people shows (with exception of Flash).

-Full House
full-house-set.jpg

ep5 Wanda Vision
1611941323_WandaVision%202.jpg

-another edit
this is the door in full house
Full-House-living-room-entry-doors-in-pilot-episode.jpg

glass door and umbrella stand , so it could be.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I think it has more in common with Family Ties in terms of overall look and feel:

Specifically the door:

familytiesdoor.jpg

Note that while the door in Family Ties is not stained glass, the overall pattern is nearly identical plus there were a lot of stained glass style lamps and such in the decor of the house.

I thin for the 90s or 00s they are gonna go single-camera comedy ala Ally McBeal or Sex in the City.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I'd bet on this too, but then what's the deal with all the Hydra commercials?
The commercials are based on her life in a way.

First you get the Stark toaster with the bomb sound representing the Stark weapon that didn't go off.

The two Hydra commercials are related to Wanda's history with them in getting her powers (the second commercial talks about feeling like or becoming a goddess, ie super powered).

I assume future commercials will be in a related vein.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think it has more in common with Family Ties in terms of overall look and feel:

Specifically the door:

View attachment 332274

Note that while the door in Family Ties is not stained glass, the overall pattern is nearly identical plus there were a lot of stained glass style lamps and such in the decor of the house.

I thin for the 90s or 00s they are gonna go single-camera comedy ala Ally McBeal or Sex in the City.
Family Ties is NBC

• 1Garbage

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
i never watched Full House, that show was a little after my time. Full House is ABC of course, does the set in ep5 look like the set from Full House? it could also be Who's the Boss, which is also ABC. the set does look familiar to me, i watched a ton of ABC shows as a kid. NBC wasnt my jam(except for A-Team, Night Rider V and Hulk) and CBS was old people shows (with exception of Flash).

-Full House
full-house-set.jpg

ep5 Wanda Vision
1611941323_WandaVision%202.jpg

-another edit
this is the door in full house
Full-House-living-room-entry-doors-in-pilot-episode.jpg

glass door and umbrella stand , so it could be.

That's definitely family ties. Everything from the color to the lighting is that show, I used to watch it all the time as a kid. Nothing from ABC's line up is going to come close to that warmer/darker color, everything on ABC at the time was light, like full house or family matters ect.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's definitely not all ABC shows. I mean they had Dick Van Dyke on set to help and his show was on CBS.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's definitely not all ABC shows. I mean they had Dick Van Dyke on set to help and his show was on CBS.
CBS owns the Dick Van Dyke Show set, they dont own Dick Van Dyke. they could have a Family Ties feel, but they cant copy the set because ABC does not own it. its why we had Brady Bunch and Bewitched sets, but there was cues from other shows.

• 1Garbage

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
CBS owns the Dick Van Dyke Show set, they dont own Dick Van Dyke. they could have a Family Ties feel, but they cant copy the set because ABC does not own it. its why we had Brady Bunch and Bewitched sets, but there was cues from other shows.
They don't need to permission to copy sets, as they can always count it as parody. None of these sets have been anywhere close to being able to be copyrighted. Them sticking to mainly ABC shows is just because they own ABC.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They don't need to permission to copy sets, as they can always count it as parody. None of these sets have been anywhere close to being able to be copyrighted. Them sticking to mainly ABC shows is just because they own ABC.
yes. so this set will be from an 80s ABC sitcom. the colors do seem more NBC like because NBC was all about colors.
1200px-NBC_Peacock_1986.svg.png

ABC was more muted colors, but they looked sharper. CBS was just faded and blurry because they were always low rent.

• 1Garbage

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Enough with this ABC faggotry, that 80s show is straight up Family Ties

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
no way, ABC had huge shows from the 80s, they wouldnt need to copy a show from a competing network as an homage. never gonna happen.

I dont think anyone cares enough to put so much emphasis to glorify their shows from 4 decades ago, get real dude.

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Garbage

Jive Turkey

Karen

Specifically the door:

View attachment 332274

Family Ties also had that weird staircase right around the corner from the door. 100% Family Ties inspired

Sevens

Log Wizard
God damn, this is funny (Not my find was shown to me)

index.jpg

The weight on this is 4 ozs...now Ounces are usually just written oz without the s but if you google 4OZS you come to a web site that has this info

4OZS​

RNA binding protein​

Notice the Organism type? Synthetic construct (which describes Vision)
Damn Marvel is going deep on the Easter eggs.

• 2Wow!
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users