WandaVision

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Was that the first time we've seen the water tower in the show? It's pretty predominantly displayed in the MCU credits, with no actual connection to the MCU show or Wanda's show so far.

And yeah, I don't know why they are pushing Wanda as the villain this hard, we all probably assume that the town was under Mephisto's (or someone similar's) control, likely from that water tower, and Wanda just took over their operation.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well that was a 'holy fuck' ending. The 4th wall thing was kinda crazy, note that the accent etc came back for that.

With respect to Evan Peter's Quicksilver: So right before this, when the dog died, the kids asked her if she had a brother and she said that she did but that he was very far away. Before, in the birth episode, she admitted to 'Geraldine' that she had a twin who had died. Now you could say that this was just her not wanting to bring up his death to the kids but then perhaps she subconsciously brought him in from a different universe?

Also she both does and does not seem to be fully in control. I think its someone using her as a conduit but I couldn't even hazard a guess as to what or why.

Other musings:

Director dude seems to be actively evil and knows a fuckton more than he is letting on. He ostensibly had no idea what was going on when he sent Monica to assist Jimmy Woo but there's no chance he did this randomly. He also was sitting on that footage of Wanda breaking in and getting Vision's corpse for a good long time past the point where it would have made sense to share it. Is that footage genuine?

No one in the S.W.O.R.D. base seems to acknowledge who Agnes is or isn't, even with the obvious sitcom production breaks and her being actively aware of what is going on with the twins etc.

Who is the aerospace engineer they know who would be up to the task of building a shielded vehicle?

Did S.W.O.R.D. and the FBI get copies of the Avengers: Endgame bluray? How did Monica know Wanda nearly took out Thanos? How did Jimmy Woo know details as well?

Monica gets x-rayed but nothing shows up, its just a completely white outline of where her body should be. Is this our first clue that her Photon powers are kicking in? I'm gonna say 'yup'.

When Pietro shows up Darcy is running to grab her tablet because the klaxons are sounding and she happens to see Pietro's reveal. Why are the klaxons sounding at that point? Was it Pietro arriving that triggered something?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
dunno why that line cracked me up so much
"She re-cast Pietro!"
The astrophysicist continues to shit up every scene despite her giant rack. Can't they please, please kill her off?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well that was a 'holy fuck' ending. The 4th wall thing was kinda crazy, note that the accent etc came back for that.

With respect to Evan Peter's Quicksilver: So right before this, when the dog died, the kids asked her if she had a brother and she said that she did but that he was very far away. Before, in the birth episode, she admitted to 'Geraldine' that she had a twin who had died. Now you could say that this was just her not wanting to bring up his death to the kids but then perhaps she subconsciously brought him in from a different universe?

Also she both does and does not seem to be fully in control. I think its someone using her as a conduit but I couldn't even hazard a guess as to what or why.

Other musings:

Director dude seems to be actively evil and knows a fuckton more than he is letting on. He ostensibly had no idea what was going on when he sent Monica to assist Jimmy Woo but there's no chance he did this randomly. He also was sitting on that footage of Wanda breaking in and getting Vision's corpse for a good long time past the point where it would have made sense to share it. Is that footage genuine?

No one in the S.W.O.R.D. base seems to acknowledge who Agnes is or isn't, even with the obvious sitcom production breaks and her being actively aware of what is going on with the twins etc.

Who is the aerospace engineer they know who would be up to the task of building a shielded vehicle?

Did S.W.O.R.D. and the FBI get copies of the Avengers: Endgame bluray? How did Monica know Wanda nearly took out Thanos? How did Jimmy Woo know details as well?

Monica gets x-rayed but nothing shows up, its just a completely white outline of where her body should be. Is this our first clue that her Photon powers are kicking in? I'm gonna say 'yup'.

When Pietro shows up Darcy is running to grab her tablet because the klaxons are sounding and she happens to see Pietro's reveal. Why are the klaxons sounding at that point? Was it Pietro arriving that triggered something?
yeah, when they started quoting moments from Endgame, i threw up a little, there is some weak writing here, as you can see by the sitcom stuff and they didnt dump exposition with any finesse either. just blop, here it is. whatever, just happy this is starting to move along and the sitcom stuff is more or less over. the x ray stuff is probably foreshadowing that she is going to be the next Captain Marvel and Harshaw Harshaw will have to cry because his gf is getting kicked out!

• 1Garbage

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

I'm guessing it'll be Shuri with an extra dash of Wakanda and GirlPower

Hopefully they pick someone else besides the least interest Mary Sue in the whole MCU, but thats my guess

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
FBI is a white dude and this is the 21st century. He may be incompetent just because he's a white dude, not because he's trying to clean up his op gone bad.
As far as Pietro, I think we're supposed to assume it was the kids who did it - they've been aging themselves, afterall.
I will say I like that they keep reinforcing that this is not Vision, first with Wanda giving him Quicksilver's speed powers, and also giving him her flying pose this episode.
And yeah, that could be the start of Photon, or it could be something far more widespread, like everyone entering Westview is enhanced / mutants.

• 1Picard

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
With respect to the person Monica texts

Best popular opinion is that it's a S.W.O.R.D. engineer by the name of Reed Richards. That seems like a stretch, but crazier things have happened and we do know that the Four are coming soon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Best popular opinion is that it's a S.W.O.R.D. engineer by the name of Reed Richards. That seems like a stretch, but crazier things have happened and we do know that the Four are coming soon.
I don't think that's much of a stretch (hah, pun), given their mentions of the astronaut candidate program, there's the FF4 origin.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

Holy Shit
Loosely related, I hate this Youtube channel. They make 'concept' trailers that get spread all over the place and the algorithm spams them to me because it's similar to content like Emergency Awesome and actual interesting content.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Loosely related, I hate this Youtube channel. They make 'concept' trailers that get spread all over the place and the algorithm spams them to me because it's similar to content like Emergency Awesome and actual interesting content.
They got me a few times. Dont click it if it isnt from the Marvel Studios yt channel.

• 1Garbage

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So is Vision a figment of imagination or is he ressurected with no memory? I'm going with he's real with no memory but not sure. Seems like his robot brain is figuring shit out quick.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
yeah, when they started quoting moments from Endgame, i threw up a little, there is some weak writing here, as you can see by the sitcom stuff and they didnt dump exposition with any finesse either. just blop, here it is. whatever, just happy this is starting to move along and the sitcom stuff is more or less over. the x ray stuff is probably foreshadowing that she is going to be the next Captain Marvel and Harshaw Harshaw will have to cry because his gf is getting kicked out!
I am not a Brie Fan but I am smart enough to realize that she is not going to get cancelled like you have been predicting for years at this point. She is on the "right" side of cancel culture in Hollywood. Gina Carano will get canned first out of the Mouse House before she does.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So,
I think Vision is real. I think he has been rebuilt but will of course not be the original Vision. That 4th wall shit with introducing the actor who played Quicksilver in the X-men was different. Aren't the X-men also getting rebooted? If so, Quicksilver is dead. I noted the expression of lieutenant trouble's face when Captain Marvel's name was brought up. I am not sure what is going on there. Also, it is becoming more clear that Wanda is not the only being effecting this reality. I am enjoying this a lot more now.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Yeah, rumor that the FF are already working for SWORD and they will be introduced that way. They just don't have powers yet.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So,
I think Vision is real. I think he has been rebuilt but will of course not be the original Vision. That 4th wall shit with introducing the actor who played Quicksilver in the X-men was different. Aren't the X-men also getting rebooted? If so, Quicksilver is dead. I noted the expression of lieutenant trouble's face when Captain Marvel's name was brought up. I am not sure what is going on there. Also, it is becoming more clear that Wanda is not the only being effecting this reality. I am enjoying this a lot more now.
Well Vision was being dissected when Wanda came for him. If Vision returns, he may come back as the no emotion robot Vision. I think Wanda put him back together somewhat, but without the Mind Stone he won't be the same.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Fuck me, yeah they got me.
well time to block them cocksuckers from YouTube

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Vision was basically recreated from scratch by Wanda, and she copy pasted left and right: as mentioned, he has Quicksilver's speed powers, Wanda's flight powers, and in this episode, they mostly 'are of the same mind', like her breaking out Wanda's anger here.

The FBI board is not a complete list by any means, as bitchy Anya from Buffy, the doctor, his wife, and the mailman (who is the witness protection person and thus knows Wanda's powers as mentioned this week) all have speaking parts but are unidentified.

Edit: So next week is 90s full house with Quicksilver as the Uncle Joey type, then the next week is the office, judging from the testimonial shots?

Cybsled

Wanda’s mindstone power is probably letting Vision exist normally, because the mind soul was essentially his soul and power source. What was interesting is his line about usually being one mind, and Wanda seemed more vulnerable to the reset than Vision was in this episode. So he is evolving and splitting apart from her.

Also this commercial pretty muchconfirms the commercials = trauma theory. Wasn’t Lagos where she fucked up and people got hurt?

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the tag was 'when accidents get out of control' or something similar - though the commercial actors are also unidentified.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
So,
I noted the expression of lieutenant trouble's face when Captain Marvel's name was brought up. I am not sure what is going on there.

I think she is mad that Captain Marvel wasn't protecting Earth so the snap happened, robbing her of 2 years with her mom. I'd be surprised if it is any deeper than "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU"

• 1Like