WandaVision

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I am not a Brie Fan but I am smart enough to realize that she is not going to get cancelled like you have been predicting for years at this point. She is on the "right" side of cancel culture in Hollywood. Gina Carano will get canned first out of the Mouse House before she does.
yeah, i be fucking with you. dont start getting serious on me you big homo.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think she is mad that Captain Marvel wasn't protecting Earth so the snap happened, robbing her of 2 years with her mom. I'd be surprised if it is any deeper than "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU"
Yep, I agree. Probably cuz she wasn't there for her Mom at the end. So this probably means that Captain Marvel just fucked off right after Endgame.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
yeah, i be fucking with you. dont start getting serious on me you big homo.
incredulous (2).gif

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I think she is mad that Captain Marvel wasn't protecting Earth so the snap happened, robbing her of 2 years with her mom. I'd be surprised if it is any deeper than "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU"

I’m sure you’re right, but fuck that pro-woman shit. Thanos stone punched her and never saw her stupid ass again. Captain America stood toe to toe and lasted much longer than Marvel did. And Stark beat him. Stark outsmarted him and got the stones and snapped his ass out of existence and saved the day. And we know that’s the one possible way they win bc of Dr Strange. No one else could have beaten Thanos. So fuck that Captain Marvel shit!!!!!!! Hahaha

Tony died beating Thanos to save the universe. And they praise Captain Marvel????????? What the fuck!!!!!!

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Notice none of those soaps weigh 4ozs? Checkmate bitch!

The best part of that whole line of thinking - is that website still has to be around a year after the episode was filmed. And still ranking on Page 1of Google. And not having the page be edited or changed.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
What are the chances that Billy and Tommy survive this to eventually team up with Kamala Khan? This would be an efficient way to add in new teen heroes, plus Wiccan is badass.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Higher chance of them surviving than Vision, in any case

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What are the chances that Billy and Tommy survive this to eventually team up with Kamala Khan? This would be an efficient way to add in new teen heroes, plus Wiccan is badass.
That is pretty much consensus since they have all the Young Avengers coming up. Besides Wiccan and Speed they also have Ms. Marvel, America Chavez, Stature, and Kate Bishop. Let alone the rumors that Hulking may be coming soon.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck that was an awesome episode. This is already pushing for my favorite thing Marvel has done so far. Hard to beat Thor3 but they are trying hard. Fucking A that was awesome from start to finish.

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yep, I agree. Probably cuz she wasn't there for her Mom at the end. So this probably means that Captain Marvel just fucked off right after Endgame.
this shouldn't be a spoiler. captain marvel was basically monica's aunt. her and her mom were best friends and then captain marvel just left without so much as a goodbye really. that's hard on a kid and no amount of "other planets didn't have the avengers" is going to smooth over the fact that she abandoned them

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Holy fuck that was an awesome episode. This is already pushing for my favorite thing Marvel has done so far. Hard to beat Thor3 but they are trying hard. Fucking A that was awesome from start to finish.

Lol what

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Off topic but I gotta know... what's the avatar from? I remember your older one was the Red Dragon from the Atari game Adventure! So very niche. But this one I can't place.

On topic: The biggest question for me now is how is Vision getting resurrected/rebuilt etc.?

View attachment 333256

Because he's very much dead and is just being Weekend At Bernie'd by her at this point. I don't think this scene was a "reminder of what was" but more like a "reminder of what is"

But with that said, I'm sure they'll bring him back.... just curious how.

View attachment 333255

^ This is my hope (omg white supremacist!) but I rarely get what I want from the MCU (and that's okay)!

Well Vision was being dissected when Wanda came for him. If Vision returns, he may come back as the no emotion robot Vision. I think Wanda put him back together somewhat, but without the Mind Stone he won't be the same.

In Endgame they were in the process of trying to "unweave" Vision from the mind stone IIRC. This was what Shuri was working on. If they have him get outside the bubble and revert to "dead" they could say "We should call his Dr..." Enter Shuri. She manages to repair the body and get the basics working, but it's "emotionless". They send functional but soul-less Vision back in. Wanda, effectively re-imprints his soul onto him (possibly copying an alt version of it since she can snag things from anywhere now... or fabricate things... and POOF. Rebooted Vision. I think with the big name departures they're going to want to keep what names they can around and hope they can keep the train rolling with the next phase and they're already facing enough headwinds as it is.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Vision was basically recreated from scratch by Wanda, and she copy pasted left and right: as mentioned, he has Quicksilver's speed powers, Wanda's flight powers, and in this episode, they mostly 'are of the same mind', like her breaking out Wanda's anger here.

The FBI board is not a complete list by any means, as bitchy Anya from Buffy, the doctor, his wife, and the mailman (who is the witness protection person and thus knows Wanda's powers as mentioned this week) all have speaking parts but are unidentified.

Edit: So next week is 90s full house with Quicksilver as the Uncle Joey type, then the next week is the office, judging from the testimonial shots?

that’s a modern family reference not the office. That show has to
That or she resented her for not helping with the illness somehow

she was her moms best friend. She disappeared one day, came back as an alien like 30 years ago, the never saw again. Girl gets pooped for 5 years comes back and hears that name for the first time and finds out her “aunt” is alive and helped fight thanos

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I guess the "omg Mephisto easter egg" crowd feel pretty foolish at this point?

I don't think Vision is 100% autonomous and alive yet. I think he's being Weekend At Bernie'd by her. She stole his dismantled corpse in the real world and seemingly had no recollection of that. She didn't have the Mindstone... the infinity stones don't exist in this timeline anymore. The ones they had in Endgame were smuggled in via alternate realities and returned to those realities by Cap. So this present here and now timeline (idk what they call it in the MCU but the comics called it Earth 616 iirc... i.e. actual, bonafide reality that we inhabit) is mindstoneless yet it's on Vision; I don't think she just willed Vision and the Mindstone via hex back into reality... I think he's still dead but will, somehow, be *actually* remade here soon. We'll see!

• 1Garbage
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well the stones generally reassemble themselves after they get destroyed since they are a fundamental aspect of the universe itself. This *could* be the means by which the Mind stone reassembles itself.

• 1Like