WandaVision

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Ultron seems unlikely but it would be interesting for them to have more persistent villains like in the comics.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
yeah Hex Vision is totally real, he is a sentient being and has his own powers set. Cybsled has it right. he is going to face off with UltronVision and their bodies/forces collide and will remake Avengers Vision. Agatha and Scarlet witch will have their own odd fight, probably wont be a battle to the death this time. probably a fight til one respects the other kind of fight like you see in movies. i still dont know if those kids are real though. youtubers are saying they are totally real and will be part of the Young Avengers, if thats even a real thing. Photon chick will probably help the two Ultrons out since seeing forms of energy is her thing. i think Agatha will end up Scarlet's friend.
Young Avengers happening is definitely a thing. They are introducing every member in the next set of movies and shows. Ms. Marvel, America Chavez, Kate Bishop, Wiccan, Speed, and Stature have already been cast and announced. There is also the rumored Hulkling showing up in She-Hulk and supposedly Patriot is going to show up in Falcon and Winter Soldier. Hell we could even get Kid Loki showing up in the Loki show at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I havent seen the new episode but it sounds like its still gay

• 4Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Young Avengers happening is definitely a thing. They are introducing every member in the next set of movies and shows. Ms. Marvel, America Chavez, Kate Bishop, Wiccan, Speed, and Stature have already been cast and announced. There is also the rumored Hulkling showing up in She-Hulk and supposedly Patriot is going to show up in Falcon and Winter Soldier. Hell we could even get Kid Loki showing up in the Loki show at this point.
that sounds pretty lame. why would somebody make a little kid a hulk?

• 1Garbage

Cybsled

Photon I suspect will play a key role. She will either use energy manipulation powers to basically make herself immune to Agatha’s energy suck powers, or redirect Agatha’s energy leach so Wanda gets the boost.

That or she might help Wanda control chaos energy and help move Hex Vision’s soul into the SWORD Vision body

• 1Worf

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Enhance!
1614372064977.png

The top image is from the Wandavision Poster, so looks like we've been looking at a piece of her full Scarlet Witch outfit the whole time...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Missed detail: in episode 1 the calendar with the heart on it was the transmuted property deed (heart was the exact same)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I assumed Agatha meant Scarlet Witch as more of a formal title to indicate that she is the Nexus of all worlds.

• 1Garbage

spronk

FPS noob
i'm back on board, it was cool seeing Wanda's backstory and wife screamed out "fuck that bitch up, Wanda" when Agatha threatened the 2 kids lol. C'mon, any time you show Malcolm in the Middle you earn a few bonus points for that.

Season finale next week, its crazy how a single show is opening up the MCU so much. Its gonna be interesting to see what Loki and the other shows do. I loved the reveal that Wanda is basically an autistic reddit sperglord who binges TV shows but can also do magic

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lotta speculation to be had what's going to happen next. Obviously people are betting on Vision Ghost and Vision 2.0 to be merged. Wonder what 2.0 is made of, different coloring which makes me think they couldn't reassemble the shell so they just moved the wiring to a new shell.

They seem to be pulling the is-she-or-isn't-she thing with Agatha. She appears bad, but you see during her Salem flashback that there's something she "can't control" and now she may actually be trying to push Wanda into controlling her power. Wanda being a Chaos Witch would just further that theory that Agatha is looking to help her gain control of the power. I'm not even sure she's feeding off Wanda as she could only do stuff to Wanda with the runes in place. She's just a legit Witch trying to reign in a ticking time bomb through whatever means necessary. Still have a STRONG STRONG feeling Agatha is somehow connected to Mephisto or Blackheart at the least and she connected with him in her Salem days as a source of power.

We didn't see Fake Pietro, Fietro, last episode when he showed up with Rambeau which is weird. She said he was an illusion, but wouldn't it be expected to show Rambeau tied up or something by Fietro when he caught her snooping. Maybe Agatha created Fietro and SW is somehow making him real just like Vision Ghost.

I actually thought Hayward looked way better in the flashback than he has previously. He gave her permission to come in (even if it was all some master plan), tried to refer to Vision as a person, and let her see the corpse after shattering the glass. He's definitely some expert consman type villain. Skrull DEFINITELY possible. In all the previous episodes he just seemed like the typical "IM IN CHARGE LETS USE GUNS!" trope. If Marvel was really, really smart they'd make him some sort of anti-hero or good guy who just knew Wanda had to be manipulated to bring Vision back. But I'm sure that's not the case. He's just a villain or pseudo-villain.

Next episode should be pretty great. Usually these types of shows have some bigass battle scene or something, but there's still a lot of story to settle. I'm sure it's a Rambeau + SW vs Agatha v Ghost Vision shit show. Hopefully they actually tie up all the lore loose ends and shit. I'm also banking on Magneto in some form being shown with them hinting SW was a witch before the Mind stone altered her.

I always thought it was weird when they showed the Avengers in media during the movies and it was like "Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and Wanda Maximoff." Now it seems it all paid off. Not sure if this was foresight or they just wanted to tuck away the Scarlet Witch name until they had a good idea for it.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm betting at the end of this Agatha does indeed, in at least some way, start tutoring Wanda on how to actually be a witch instead of just winging it with overwhelming chaos energy.

S.W.O.R.D. being lippy with an Avenger was clear indication that they were mega douche's under Heywards command.

So is Agatha not really bad?

Cybsled

Hayford was manipulating 100%. Even the words he used: soul mate, bringing him back with her powers. Then he manufactures a fake account of what Wanda did and somehow can track Vision inside the hex even though it isn’t his body.

Honestly if anyone is Mephisto, it’s him

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She's walked the line in the comics.. good and bad. There is no reason to think that she's good on this show though.
except she hasnt hurt anyone, cept maybe the dog which didnt actually exist in the first place. when the Salem witches tried to kill her, whether its an unreliable narrator situation i am unsure, but if thats how it went down then you could argue that was self defense. i think she just wanted in on the witch party that Scarlet was throwing down and she was so impressed with her powrs that she had to know her secret. i dont see anything yet leading to a bigger bad here.

• 1Garbage

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
except she hasnt hurt anyone, cept maybe the dog which didnt actually exist in the first place. when the Salem witches tried to kill her, whether its an unreliable narrator situation i am unsure, but if thats how it went down then you could argue that was self defense. i think she just wanted in on the witch party that Scarlet was throwing down and she was so impressed with her powrs that she had to know her secret. i dont see anything yet leading to a bigger bad here.
Yeah, all good characters choke the shit out of kids.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, all good characters choke the shit out of kids.
she could have killed them if she wanted to. she's using them as leverage. and as i said, i still dont know if those kids are real. like where the fuck did they come from?

• 1Garbage