WandaVision

spronk

FPS noob
There are two end scenes btw, a mid credit and a post credit. Wait for the second one.

pretty anti climatic. I liked Agnes but they did an extremely poor job setting her up as a character, I still don't really understand what she was trying to do, why, or how. I guess steal magic but it all seemed extremely clumsy and convoluted.

Wanda's new costume is pretty awesome, the final goodbye scene was pretty cool and felt very impactful from a loss perspective. I think it could have still been done a lot better, but oh well. As everyone said, Vision v Vision was the best part of the finale.

Quicksilver I'm sure has an explanation but its weird to me that Peter Boner is the same person who played QS in the X-Men movies? Nothing to do with multiverse etc I guess. Thats a character that I think should have been done very differently.

I guess I need to watch some of these explanation videos, I don't get the post end stinger at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I guess I need to watch some of these explanation videos, I don't get the post end stinger at all.

The final stinger is significant because the Darkholdt book is basically an intelligent book that will show you what you want to see and give you instructions on how to get what you want. The catch is that the longer you read it, the more corrupted you become and begin to covet the knowledge in the book above all else. Think of it as The One Ring.

So her hearing her kids as she reads it is a hint to what it is telling her: how to get her kids back. This would probably explain why she is in Doctor Strange 2...he will probably figure out what she is doing and try to stop it, because he would understand that book is evil and corrupting.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The final stinger is significant because the Darkholdt book is basically an intelligent book that will show you what you want to see and give you instructions on how to get what you want. The catch is that the longer you read it, the more corrupted you become and begin to covet the knowledge in the book above all else. Think of it as The One Ring.

So her hearing her kids as she reads it is a hint to what it is telling her: how to get her kids back. This would probably explain why she is in Doctor Strange 2...he will probably figure out what she is doing and try to stop it, because he would understand that book is evil and corrupting.
th big moment for me is that the book says she will destroy the world. what world? Earth? this Earth? not sure, so perhaps the big bad was actually Scarlet Witch and the only one who could stop her is Doc Strange and maybe with some help from Agatha. i guess her OP abilities in Endgame was foreshadowing because she was more powerful than Thanos and now shes MUCH more powerful? yeah, she will either need to be depowered, killed (by New Vision?) used against the next really big bad of phase 4 or sent away into the Multiverse. SW has always been a volatile ball of crazy and they will have to deal with that at some point. too bad all the Avengers were snoozing while all this was going on.

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
bam.jpg

My hope was fulfilled... thanks MCU, love ya!

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
keep your expectations low and you'll never be disappointed!
It's true!

First and foremost: I trolled you once, I'll troll you twice... you Mephisto fags just got put on ice!

Secondly, as usual, Vanessa (that's me, hi) and her big ego was proven correct yet again. Why do I have a big ego again? Oh yes, I remember.... it's because I'm always right and y'all hate me for it.

So I was entertained but not blown away by Wandavision ultimately. 7.9 out of 10. As I stated a month ago, I just felt the ultimate conclusion to this was how to bring Vision back to life and that was achieved.

vision.jpg

"I am Vision"

WHITE SUPREMACY BABY! Lmao

• 4Picard
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's true!

First and foremost: I trolled you once, I'll troll you twice... you Mephisto fags just got put on ice!

Secondly, as usual, Vanessa (that's me, hi) and her big ego was proven correct yet again. Why do I have a big ego again? Oh yes, I remember.... it's because I'm always right and y'all hate me for it.

So I was entertained but not blown away by Wandavision ultimately. 7.9 out of 10. As I stated a month ago, I just felt the ultimate conclusion to this was how to bring Vision back to life and that was achieved.

View attachment 339915

"I am Vision"

turns out the comic book had a better ending.

• 1Garbage

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So lookin like Chthon may be the baddie for DS2. He is the one that wrote the Darkhold.

c86912db392ba60ec06ee827b889ad1e.jpg

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ending was ok but still feel like that build up should of been to something better

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Its kind of absurd that Wandavision had a $200M budget with most of it being just small town sets and not a lot of special effects. And only 2 major stars (Olsen, Bettany). Yet it was almost as expensive as the first Avengers movie and more expensive than most of MCU movies

View attachment 339867

yeah but it also lended itself to a production to create three times the run time of a film. So really this is like a 65 million dollar movie done three times. You are paying crew for much longer. Hours worth of CGI, even bit too quality, is still expensive in volume. And they were basic sets but also done 5 different times.

it’s a lot more expensive to build a house set 5 times that fits I to a three camera sit com layout than it is to film action scenes on the streets of NYc with a B crew

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's true!

View attachment 339915

"I am Vision"

Can you not ruin one thread on this forum you fucking retarded piece of shit? You're so fucking stupid, Literally half the internet was expecting that and you think you predicted it. You are dumb as shit and always will be.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
“Hey tat show about how they are trying to revive Vision is totally going to end up being about reviving Vision”.

I bet this bitch guessed that the movie about thanos getting the stones ended up with him getting the stones. She’s magical.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
“Hey tat show about how they are trying to revive Vision is totally going to end up being about reviving Vision”.

I bet this bitch guessed that the movie about thanos getting the stones ended up with him getting the stones. She’s magical.

I totally guessed the Titanic would sink!!1!!

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Vanessa watching The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

“Hmmm I bet things aren’t going to end up very good for this Jessie guy. My brain is huge like my bolt on tits”

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users