WandaVision

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
you make no arguments. you're just saying this happened the way you want it to be without anything to back it up. trollsar in the house as usual.

who said i need to make arguments? im just pointing out that yours are stupid

you're just saying this happened the way you want it

what happened? when did I say that?

this show has you made you completely retarded

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
who said i need to make arguments? im just pointing out that yours are stupid

what happened? when did I say that?

this show has you made you completely retarded
Hey now, in Chuks defense he was retarded long before WandaVision

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
He didnt know they werent real? you mean he didnt know how the birds met the bees? because you need two to tango and he very well knew Vision was dead and that TV show Vision was an illusion. i think he might also know it takes more than a day to get pregnant and have 9 year old kids.

Everyone else in the town is a real person being mind-controlled by Wanda, why would the military guy think that the kids are an exception ?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Everyone else in the town is a real person being mind-controlled by Wanda, why would the military guy think that the kids are an exception ?
because everyone from town was documented. cept agatha. they also saw that SW literally created those kids and they aged up at will.

• 1Garbage

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
because everyone from town was documented. cept agatha. they also saw that SW literally created those kids and they aged up at will.

So if the military knew the kids were imaginary then what was the point of shooting them

chuk is retarded

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Why do you think the kids are imaginary when she hears them at the end, implying she is looking for them, and she has kids in the comics?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why do you think the kids are imaginary when she hears them at the end, implying she is looking for them, and she has kids in the comics?

Because their father was a dead robot that didn't really exist and they went from being born to 9 years old in like a day?

How the hell do you come to the conclusion they could really be her children?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
tenor.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How did he know she didn't mind control someone else's kids? The kids in town were on ice somewhere most of the time so I bet they didn't get documented. The man ordered kids be shot. He's a clear bad guy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How did he know she didn't mind control someone else's kids? The kids in town were on ice somewhere most of the time so I bet they didn't get documented. The man ordered kids be shot. He's a clear bad guy.
the kids were not missing, they were in the town, they had a heat map of the entire town. everyone was accounted for and documented. except agatha.

• 1Garbage

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm finally finally getting around to watching this show. I'm glad that I picked it up again. The first two episodes really took me out of it, but episode 3 & 4 have made up for my dislike. It's becoming a much better show now, and actually keeping my entertainment. I'm glad 100% of the show isn't in Wanda's fantasy world.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, just finished up the last episode. I'm really glad I decided to watch it again after that train wreck cherry called the first 2 episodes.

It became a real show almost as soon as I started watching episode 3, and it didn't let up. After all is said and done, I really enjoyed this one. Can't wait to start falcon and winter soldier next.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Do yourself a favor and skip it. Wandavision was good. Falcon was just bad TV.

My kids recently fell in love with the MCU and have binge watched every MCU movie and show.... they've even rewatched several...

They never bothered finishing Falcon and asked me to just tell them how it ended.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That sucks. How is Loki?

Quite good. I thought it fell apart at the end but I'll reserve final judgement till season 2. Could be they felt they had to do that to set up S2 or maybe even to set up some movies.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
That sucks. How is Loki?
I thought it was great and the kids loved it, by far our favorite of MCU shows. First MCU show that I've rewatched some episodes. Sets up the upcoming movies more directly than the previous shows as far as I can tell.

Brad2770

I thought it was great and the kids loved it, by far our favorite of MCU shows. First MCU show that I've rewatched some episodes. Sets up the upcoming movies more directly than the previous shows as far as I can tell.

Do I need to watch F&WS to enjoy it?