WandaVision

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just saw this, really enjoyed it.

Didn't like the black female chatacter, she was a flawless diversity character who added nothing to the story at the end. Also didn't like generic evil military white guy.

Everything else was great.

Confused how white Vision had powers without the mind stone.

I don't think Dr Strange would have added anything. If they don't want sexist tropes though, why did they have the perfect black female character and evil white male characted?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just saw this, really enjoyed it.

Didn't like the black female chatacter, she was a flawless diversity character who added nothing to the story at the end. Also didn't like generic evil military white guy.

Everything else was great.

Confused how white Vision had powers without the mind stone.

I don't think Dr Strange would have added anything. If they don't want sexist tropes though, why did they have the perfect black female character and evil white male characted?
i'm not even sure that guy was a villain, he was trying to rescue those people Scarlet Witch had kidnapped. yeah he had an ulterior motiive in repowering Vision, but the real villain was Scarlet Witch herself. even the Agatha person wasnt out to take over the world or any gay villain shit, she was just trying to absorb SW's powers. at the end Scarlet Witch just skates the fuck out of there and they bust the military guy instead. the black chick was perfect, but there are very few imperfect black people in the MCU. nothing new there.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
i'm not even sure that guy was a villain, he was trying to rescue those people Scarlet Witch had kidnapped. yeah he had an ulterior motiive in repowering Vision, but the real villain was Scarlet Witch herself. even the Agatha person wasnt out to take over the world or any gay villain shit, she was just trying to absorb SW's powers. at the end Scarlet Witch just skates the fuck out of there and they bust the military guy instead. the black chick was perfect, but there are very few imperfect black people in the MCU. nothing new there.
He straight up tried to murder two children, you don't get more villainous than that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah but he didnt know that
he didnt know they werent real? you mean he didnt know how the birds met the bees? because you need two to tango and he very well knew Vision was dead and that TV show Vision was an illusion. i think he might also know it takes more than a day to get pregnant and have 9 year old kids.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
he didnt know they werent real? you mean he didnt know how the birds met the bees? because you need two to tango and he very well knew Vision was dead and that TV show Vision was an illusion. i think he might also know it takes more than a day to get pregnant and have 9 year old kids.

If he knew they werent real, what was the point of him ordering to shoot them?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If he knew they werent real, what was the point of him ordering to shoot them?
because Scarlet Witch thought they were real or at the least, she thought she thought they were real. it was real to her, damnit! the whole premise of the TV show was her having this delusion to cope with the grief of losing Vision. as a result many innocent people were held prisoner and she walked away no sweat and the only person who could have stopped her was written out due to his gender and skin pigment.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Salty

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
because Scarlet Witch thought they were real or at the least, she thought she thought they were real. it was real to her, damnit! the whole premise of the TV show was her having this delusion to cope with the grief of losing Vision. as a result many innocent people were held prisoner and she walked away no sweat and the only person who could have stopped her was written out due to his gender and skin pigment.

why would she think they were real?

DOESNT SHE KNOW ABOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES?

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
she's a stupid fuck from a stupid fuck country. she was a slave in a cage most of her life. she isnt right in the head.

you could have just said "i was wrong and im talking out of my ass"

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you could have just said "i was wrong and im talking out of my ass"
i am waiting for you to do that. you've been handed your ass the entire week. i guess you're on a roll. just admit you are just trolling threads now and have no idea what you're even saying.

• 1Garbage

Sevens

Log Wizard
i am waiting for you to do that. you've been handed your ass the entire week. i guess you're on a roll. just admit you are just trolling threads now and have no idea what you're even saying.
Oooo Chuk pulls a Vanessa play out of his play book

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

i have? LOL.

imagine being so fucking dumb that your entire argument is this

she's a stupid fuck from a stupid fuck country. she was a slave in a cage most of her life. she isnt right in the head.

that applies more you to chuk than a fictional marvel character

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oooo Chuk pulls a Vanessa play out of his play book
hey its the truth, he's been running a nonsense game all week. he's arguing those kids were real somehow. if they were real, then that means SW killed her kids at the end and then her husband. did that happen? no, she accepted that this was all an illusion and let reality sweep over her pretend town.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i have? LOL.

imagine being so fucking dumb that your entire argument is this

that applies more you to chuk than a fictional marvel character
you make no arguments. you're just saying this happened the way you want it to be without anything to back it up. trollsar in the house as usual.

• 1Garbage