War with Syria

khalid

Unelected Mod
It is possible for a population to be too small to effectively evolve. This could be the case.

Regardless, who the fuck cares about wind power? Its completely shitty compared to nuclear power. How people can with a straight face can talk about the negatives of oil and then argue against nuclear power boggles my mind. We should have way more nuclear power plants than we do now and all our talk should be about making more of them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It is possible for a population to be too small to effectively evolve. This could be the case.

Regardless, who the fuck cares about wind power? Its completely shitty compared to nuclear power. How people can with a straight face can talk about the negatives of oil and then argue against nuclear power boggles my mind. We should have way more nuclear power plants than we do now and all our talk should be about making more of them.
You're right. We need to genetically engineer condors to not be shitbirds.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
@Erronius. Fuck wind power. You know how many fucking birds get killed by wind turbines? A fuck of a lot.
Who gives a fuck? Do you know how many birds I've already eaten today? Lets see, 3 eggs for breakfast and then however many birds are in a Chick-fil-a 12-count meal. I'll probably eat three more birds before this day ends.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Now there we go. We'll use cryogenics to freeze enough of them for a viable genetic assortment and re-engineer them down the road when the technology improves.

What about vertical axis turbines? Don't those kill less birds or is that propaganda from the vertical axis lobby?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If only there were some way to protect birds from the blades... like some sort of protective cage...

rrr_img_43891.jpg

NAILED IT!

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I had a Parakeet named Archimedes. If he tasted like a Chick-fil-a 12-count meal I'd go back in time and eat him right now.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
In cold war style, US Senators have urged the Obama administration to freeze assets of three major Russian banks, ban their activities in the US, and deny employees? entry into the country on the suspicion they are doing business with the Assad regime.

Administration seeks Congress' support for Syria plan

Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., speaking at a Senate forum, accused Russian banks of financing Assad's government through 2? years of civil war that has now killed more than 100,000 people and displaced millions. He said the administration should freeze Russian bank assets in the U.S. and put travel bans on employees.

"That is a pressure point that we ought to be exerting," Blumenthal said.

Last week, he and three other senators sent a bipartisan letter to Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew demanding action against Russian financial institutions that allow Assad to "continue military purchases and pay the soldiers that sustain the war in Syria."

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
In cold war style, US Senators have urged the Obama administration to freeze assets of three major Russian banks, ban their activities in the US, and deny employees' entry into the country on the suspicion they are doing business with the Assad regime.

Administration seeks Congress' support for Syria plan

Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., speaking at a Senate forum, accused Russian banks of financing Assad's government through 2? years of civil war that has now killed more than 100,000 people and displaced millions. He said the administration should freeze Russian bank assets in the U.S. and put travel bans on employees.

"That is a pressure point that we ought to be exerting," Blumenthal said.

Last week, he and three other senators sent a bipartisan letter to Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew demanding action against Russian financial institutions that allow Assad to "continue military purchases and pay the soldiers that sustain the war in Syria."
What is this shit? Why do so many elected in DC have their head so far up their ass? Banking with Assad is some kind of crime now? Fuck, I'm gonna mail him $20 to buy a few bullets with.

These people are obnoxious and need to leave it the fuck alone.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Dennis Kucinich Interviews Bashar al-Assad on Syria Chemical Weapons - Fox News - 9/18/13

During the first part of the hour-long interview, Assad admitted to Kucinich that his regime does possess chemical weapon stockpiles and affirmed his agreement to join the Chemical Weapons Convention and destroy those stockpiles.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Compare that to what happens to an oil company if a fucking nuisance bird happens to die of old age on their property, or what happens if they try to remove birds that are nesting on their premises to protect them.

A dry fucking, that's what happens. On top of the fine for the company, they'll put the HSE manager on probation.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'll keep this in mind for the next time that the jobs vs nature tangent comes up.
I'm conservative which properly means protecting the environment in addition to standing athwart history and is yet another reason I find the current GOP leadership beyond useless.

I actually agree that we should encourage other energy sources - particularly nuclear. But not when we're stuck in neutral in a recession that's lasted for five years. The problem is that the Fed, Obama and Congress are insulated from all their shitty decisions while the rest of us have to endure things like food prices doubling (but don't worry the CPI is low due to housing and TV prices decreaseing) and jobs decreasing (but don't worry unemployment is slowly dropping due to people leaving the workforce).

Anyway, it's all one giant package of stupid - along with Syria.