Warcraft III: Reforged

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
43d 2h 55m
Why not just come out with WC4?
That would have been amazing, yea.

Literally yesterday I was thinking how there are 0 RTS games in popularity right now. I guess SCII kinda counts, though it's mainly popular in Korea, but WC3 literally spawned the most popular game(s) in existence: MOBAs(LoL) and WoW.

Also non-Blizzard news, Age of Empires IV is being developed too.

CaughtCross

Lord Nagafen Raider
46d 5h 54m
It comes with a WOW mount, sold! And I was too busy with EQ to play WC3 when it came out so can finally play it.

Pyros

Vyemm Raider
32d 18h 23m
It comes with a WOW mount, sold! And I was too busy with EQ to play WC3 when it came out so can finally play it.
Only the special edition I think?

30$ for normal version, 40 for special with a bunch of crossgame promotion stuff. Includes TFT. Seems alright price wise to me, will probably get it to replay War3 campaign.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
43d 2h 55m
Cinematic:

Gameplay:

Models look fantastic.
I wonder how the modding community will be. Love me some Tower Defense

• 2Like
Reactions: Daidraco and Dom

Gavinmad

Bronze Baron of the Realm
122d 12h 29m
I'll probably end up getting it just because I bought my copy of RoC back when the fucking serial number was still on the fucking manual, and god only knows where the manual ended up.

Junun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
11d 1h 39m
WC3 is one of my all time favorite RTS, I'm very excited for this!

Dom

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The mount is a motherfucking meat wagon. GG easy blizzard-bucks through order hall missions

Rombo

Golden Knight of the Realm
6d 4h 41m
At first i was excited. 2 minutes later all am left thinking is why no warcraft 4??? That news + mobile diablo... what the fuck is going on at bliz? Man up ffs.

So scared to move out of its comfort zone its not even funny at this point.