Warcraft III: Reforged

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Donors Crew>
28d 21h 57m
Why not just come out with WC4?
That would have been amazing, yea.

Literally yesterday I was thinking how there are 0 RTS games in popularity right now. I guess SCII kinda counts, though it's mainly popular in Korea, but WC3 literally spawned the most popular game(s) in existence: MOBAs(LoL) and WoW.

Also non-Blizzard news, Age of Empires IV is being developed too.

CaughtCross

Lord Nagafen Raider
30d 21h 45m
It comes with a WOW mount, sold! And I was too busy with EQ to play WC3 when it came out so can finally play it.

Pyros

Vyemm Raider
19d 21h 50m
It comes with a WOW mount, sold! And I was too busy with EQ to play WC3 when it came out so can finally play it.
Only the special edition I think?

30$ for normal version, 40 for special with a bunch of crossgame promotion stuff. Includes TFT. Seems alright price wise to me, will probably get it to replay War3 campaign.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Donors Crew>
28d 21h 57m
Cinematic:

Gameplay:

Models look fantastic.
I wonder how the modding community will be. Love me some Tower Defense

Reactions: Dom

Gavinmad

Ssraeszha Raider
72d 9h 28m
I'll probably end up getting it just because I bought my copy of RoC back when the fucking serial number was still on the fucking manual, and god only knows where the manual ended up.

Junun

Golden Squire
7d 1h 26m
WC3 is one of my all time favorite RTS, I'm very excited for this!

Crone

Blackwing Lair Raider
17d 5h 56m
This is amazing! Loved WC3. Would play 4v4 quite a bit.

Dom

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The mount is a motherfucking meat wagon. GG easy blizzard-bucks through order hall missions

Rombo

Silver Knight of the Realm
3d 14h 45m
At first i was excited. 2 minutes later all am left thinking is why no warcraft 4??? That news + mobile diablo... what the fuck is going on at bliz? Man up ffs.

So scared to move out of its comfort zone its not even funny at this point.