Warcraft III: Reforged

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I gotta admit that the art direction is top notch. I don't know if I'll pick it up but I'll follow the custom game scene.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
WC3 is still hands down Blizzards best game ever. IDK why you guys are crying. Looks great, the custom scene created the MOBA genre.
I'm down to play more WC3 tbh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I replay WC3/TFT every few years so this is a no-brainer for me. I'm waiting until release to buy though. Fuck pre-ordering.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Looks like they just crammed some WoW models in and called it a day, disappointing. I would be all over warcraft 2 campaigns redone in that engine though, but I guess that would have been the not lazy cash grab thing to do.

• 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WC3 is still hands down Blizzards best game ever. IDK why you guys are crying. Looks great, the custom scene created the MOBA genre.
I'm down to play more WC3 tbh.

There's nothing stopping you. Just go play it.

There's NO REASON for this remaster. "tbh"

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
but WC3 literally spawned the most popular game(s) in existence: MOBAs(LoL) and WoW.

I doubt a game advertised as "The sequel to the game that was completely changed in the map editor to be nothing like the original game" would sell that well.

Or "the sequel to the game you only launched to access a user made custom map that was nothing like our game in the first place".

Will this sell all that well? Probably not. but it will be a lot cheaper to make.

Looks like they just crammed some WoW models in and called it a day, disappointing. I would be all over warcraft 2 campaigns redone in that engine though, but I guess that would have been the not lazy cash grab thing to do.

They should just put the *entire* history of Warcraft 1-3 including expacs into this one client. That I would preorder right now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There's nothing stopping you. Just go play it.

There's NO REASON for this remaster. "tbh"
Keep crying over something you don't need to buy.

The graphics update makes it look like a modern game, that's the point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Keep crying over something you don't need to buy.

The graphics update makes it look like a modern game, that's the point.
Bs, outside of hero models it looks 90% identical to me. They would have been better off with actual updated/new models. Or I agree doing a updated war 1/2 would have been sweet for old fans and something for younger crowd to explore.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You must have some poor eyesight if you think it's not significantly improved. Also terrain is more sharp / detailed. They even remastered the cinematic

Hardly a difference!

Campaign and cinematic

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

Also, WIP bullshots currently. Wait till release to compare graphics.

we'll see if they can get that out in 4k at 175hz.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Also, WIP bullshots currently. Wait till release to compare graphics.

we'll see if they can get that out in 4k at 175hz.
Why the fuck would you need 4k 175hz? Can you even display that on anything? Is 175hz even a thing? That's some real weird goalposts.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane