Warcraft III: Reforged

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You must have some poor eyesight if you think it's not significantly improved. Also terrain is more sharp / detailed. They even remastered the cinematic

Hardly a difference!

Campaign and cinematic

It does look better, no doubt 4 interns spent at least 6 months on it

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That looks great, but I would like to see a WC4. Regardless, all I'll do is play Enfo's, Tower Defense, Footman Frenzy, etc. I'll buy it if my brother goes for it.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You must have some poor eyesight if you think it's not significantly improved. Also terrain is more sharp / detailed. They even remastered the cinematic

Hardly a difference!

Campaign and cinematic

The side by side look good but the actual game play videos look similiar to my eye.

Cinematic was a waste of resources. Orc looks much better but otherwise not nearly as impressive as if it was modernizing war 2 stuff.

Fwiw I hear it's going to be like $20? If so I can be cool with that but I still think the other ideas were better. YouTube seems to likewise be full of plenty of people underwhelmed with their releases.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe you whiny fucks should just be glad they decided to remake it for PC instead of for mobile devices.

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Maybe you whiny fucks should just be glad they decided to remake it for PC instead of for mobile devices.
Why? They want my money it better not be on mobile devices.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Why not just come out with WC4?

Because they make a lot more money shitting out WoW expansions and taking flaming dumps on the lore that way

Uhh seeing how SC2 custom map scene turned out, do you really think this will be any better?

The campaign and potentially awesome custom maps were the only reason I bought SC2. I only got 50% of what I wanted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Isn't WoW basically Warcraft 4?

I mean what story can they tell? Burning Crusade RTS edition?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
RTS gameplay aside, yeah, it is. They won't make a WC4 as long as WoW is a thing as they don't have the balls to do a prequel set before the sundering with Trolls/Nelfs/Qiraji as the races.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anything would work. They can do a side story about a group of orcs and humans who drifted on some unkown shores and start a fresh story with that group. Theres always some new unknown shore anyway.

No warcraft 4 because WoW, is such a poor, lazy writer excuse.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
And exactly the excuse Blizzard would use nowadays. They already retcon enough as it is

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Keep crying over something you don't need to buy.

The graphics update makes it look like a modern game, that's the point.

I won't buy it. Because I already bought it back in 2002. The 2002 graphics aren't BAD.

Gamers will put up with the most basic shit nowadays. Keep eating the games industry's ass please!

God forbid we get an actual NEW game with NEW content and NEW gameplaay like Warcraft 4.

• 2Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm buying it for the new world editor alone. Also the UI of the game itself not being asspuke helps solidify that purchase.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why? They want my money it better not be on mobile devices.

For a mobile release, they'd just ring up one of those big mobile game developers that have one game in the store 30 times with different graphics, name and a different "angry face" for the app icon and request them to reskin the game for a 31st time with Warcraft lore.

They don't need your money then, because it would hardly cost them anything and people would still get it like hotcakes.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Old Blizzard would've remastered all three as a trilogy and put it in a battle chest with online ladders and world editors.

• 10Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
For a mobile release, they'd just ring up one of those big mobile game developers that have one game in the store 30 times with different graphics, name and a different "angry face" for the app icon and request them to reskin the game for a 31st time with Warcraft lore.

They don't need your money then, because it would hardly cost them anything and people would still get it like hotcakes.
That is totally fine but I dont piss money away on mobile games so I don't care what they do with those. I also am not giving them money for anything right now so if they want some they need to make something I want.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If the pro scene revives for this, I'll watch games. Bout it. This had it's day in the sun.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
anyone who buys this cheap remake is a retard

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users