Warframe

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd probably have a lot different opinion of this game if I had to farm all my mods on top of farming frame/prime parts, affinity, endo, resources, etc. WF.market to the rescue there.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't know how to use the market (game is confusing as fuck) and I don't really want to drop real money on it with Destiny coming out in two weeks. :/

Vorph

Yeah, that's understandable. There's just such a night and day difference between having corrupted mods and not having them that I couldn't imagine playing the game without them now. The worst part is that some of them you really need multiple copies of; Fleeting Expertise 4/5 and maxed, Blind Rage 2/10, maxed, and maybe even a third one at 5 or 6.

The trading system is actually one of the better I've used. I vastly prefer it to, say, Path of Exile since you can post buy orders on warframe.market and just wait for desperate people to come to you. I buy all my [non-current since it's a pain to farm anything older even if it is not yet vaulted] prime shit that way, generally for 20-25% less than the cheapest sell offer up.

--------------------------------
So I've figured out everything else that's changed since I took the break, but one thing's still not clear: where do I go to get endo efficiently? I've got about 65k right now and I figure I need about 200-300k more.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, that's understandable. There's just such a night and day difference between having corrupted mods and not having them that I couldn't imagine playing the game without them now. The worst part is that some of them you really need multiple copies of; Fleeting Expertise 4/5 and maxed, Blind Rage 2/10, maxed, and maybe even a third one at 5 or 6.

The trading system is actually one of the better I've used. I vastly prefer it to, say, Path of Exile since you can post buy orders on warframe.market and just wait for desperate people to come to you. I buy all my [non-current since it's a pain to farm anything older even if it is not yet vaulted] prime shit that way, generally for 20-25% less than the cheapest sell offer up.

--------------------------------
So I've figured out everything else that's changed since I took the break, but one thing's still not clear: where do I go to get endo efficiently? I've got about 65k right now and I figure I need about 200-300k more.
You can't really farm it, sometimes you get a core from sorties, but otherwise it's a crapshoot, since the endo rewards at the end are so bad. Try scrapping all the useless mods that can give you a bit, but otherwise farm everything but endo and it will happen.

Vorph

Ugh, I really want to buy like 5 or 6 primed mods since Baro sold almost all trash when I was playing last time and the only ones I have are Flow, Heated Charge, and Ravage (just bought). Farming 50-60k in Rathuum back then was a large part of why I burned out though.

Not really sure which ones to focus on either since there's so many I'm missing. Was thinking Continuity, Point Blank, Pressure Point for starters, then maybe Reach and/or Cryo Rounds. Derp, forgot about the pistol crit mods, so I guess I want Continuity, Target Cracker, Pistol Gambit, Pressure Point and then Point Blank and Fury. Cryo Rounds doesn't seem important for Sybaris Prime and I think that's going to be my rifle of choice, I've only had it a couple days and already like it more than Soma P.

Last edited:

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Just an FYI ....the sobek with acid rounds and a good riven is like the old tonkor. At least close enough that it is my go to weapon now.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
For AW weapons, if you have Amesha it's easy and very safe. Go mobile defense, use #1 on yourself and #1 and #2 on defense target, and kill everything with the weapon are you leveling.
Interception is good exp too, if you can get a group that won't bail on first or second extraction.
For AWs, I generally mod for efficiency/range/strength and nuke everything with aoe (odonata #4, itzal #3, elytron anything works).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
For AW weapons, if you have Amesha it's easy and very safe. Go mobile defense, use #1 on yourself and #1 and #2 on defense target, and kill everything with the weapon are you leveling.
Interception is good exp too, if you can get a group that won't bail on first or second extraction.
For AWs, I generally mod for efficiency/range/strength and nuke everything with aoe (odonata #4, itzal #3, elytron anything works).
Yeah but you are still playing archwing.

sukik

Does anyone play this on the xbox ?
I did last winter and got up to MR8/Neptune/Pluto solo. Found the trade system dumb and didn't feel like grinding so I stopped. Felt the itch reinstalled it a few days ago but haven't jumped back in.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I did last winter and got up to MR8/Neptune/Pluto solo. Found the trade system dumb and didn't feel like grinding so I stopped. Felt the itch reinstalled it a few days ago but haven't jumped back in.

My gamertag is Omi43221
and I can rain some free loot down on you.

Did you ever get an archwing?

sukik

My gamertag is Omi43221
and I can rain some free loot down on you.

Did you ever get an archwing?
I have the basic archwing. Joined a guild for a short time and bought some of the plans but never got around to building more advanced ones.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I logged into the game while the live stream was going and looked around, I am wondering if I had two accounts. I am using Steam, but I'd swear the Steam / PC accounts were linked. I looked at my Quests and I still have to do Natah (find those 3 things to scan), which is blocking my access to a LOT of other stuff. Yet, I'd bet body parts that I did a quest where I had to choose a light or dark path.

Hopefully this PoE isn't locked behind some previous quest chain, if so, I won't even bother.

Vorph

You should be able to get into it super early, it's on Earth and the quest for glassframe is like L5-8.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I can get to PoE and do Bounties, but so far the Saya's Glass quest from Konzu hasn't appeared, maybe I need more rep with him.