Warframe

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Invite Nirgon (ign) to clan pls, or add me if you are still playin. I got a few pals going atm.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait, are you guys playing on PS4 or the PC? I have accounts on both. I was going to update and play for a while with the new content. If there is a guild clan that would be great.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Wait, are you guys playing on PS4 or the PC? I have accounts on both. I was going to update and play for a while with the new content. If there is a guild clan that would be great.
PC. There's a clan. Whats your IGN and I or someone else can get you added.

Daidraco

Spent the last hour trying to set up the supposed plug and play blue tooth only to realize that the xbox blue tooth dongle for the xbox one controller is for windows 10. Thought I was doing something wrong, then realized I have no batteries in this used game stop controller. Skimpy bastards. I should have just stuck to my Steam Controller. lol

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm going to be farming plain Loki, Trinity, and maybe some Saryn (only need one part and I really hate that fight) if anyone wants to tag along. Getting to MR20 is becoming a real pain in the ass, so I need all the mastery fodder frames that I skipped straight to Prime. I'd like to get them done tonight so I can build the parts overnight and queue up the frames in the morning, probably starting around 2030-2100 EST.

Edit: I'm Svieri in game.

Last edited:

Vorph

Fucking hell, just got my fourth -20% coupon since I started running low on plat.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
They know you're low and want some! I wouldn't mind getting a 50% just so I can buy a little more to keep for rainy days. Only have about 500 left of the 1000 I bought with my 20% but it's going fast as I buy slots for weapons/frames and i'll probably have to buy some potatoes too.

Vorph

I want to buy the 4300p pack to finally get myself an Arcane Energize set so -75% is kind of a must as I'm definitely not spending $100-160 on it--$50 is bad enough, lol. Plus I still need Rhino Prime for the last spot in my collection, along with a few other expensive things (Sacrifice and a few primed mods not due back for months that I want to buy at R10 anyway, Sicarus Prime, re-upping my boosters, etc.).

Daidraco

I keep getting the 20% off as well since I played. I wont purchase plat till its 50% off. So theres that.

Why can I not purchase "Boltara"? A Tenno Syndana? Its like my favorite one and its not available. Is that just a PS4 thing, or??

Vorph

Boltara is a TennoGen syandana, and those work differently on PC. You don't buy them with plat, you buy them through Steam for $5.99. Do a search in market, you should see it there.

I'd actually pay money for a completely invisible syandana, since there isn't a single one of them that looks good on all frames and some of my most used frames I greatly prefer no syandana at all. I'll probably end up buying Officium (the Corpus triangle one) since it's one of the least obtrusive.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish we could toggle other players Attachments, most are fugly. Also about TennoGen stuff, you'll only see the few weapon skin TennoGen in the Market if you're not using the WarFrame Steam client.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Decided to burn the 300k or so credits I had trying to transmute mods to get a condition overload and ended up getting it on the very last transmute I had credits for. Feelsgoodman.

Vorph

Nice, I think I paid like 40p for that when I was finishing up my Atterax build.

Speaking of mods, Acolytes are coming back in December so now's the time to sell off any dupes you have. I sold all my extra Bladed Rounds this week for 35-40p each. Almost sold my Maiming Strike too, but I use the thing constantly and I'm not confident I'll be able to replace it with a drop. It's rare enough that you can go the entire event without seeing one, like the Argon Scope I had to buy because it never dropped last time around.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
That's nice if they're coming back, i'll be able to get some of the mods I need hopefully. What build do you use it with on atterax, I was mostly trying to pick it up since I got the last piece I needed for orthos prime last night. Every attarax build i've seen has just been maiming strike/blood rush/berserker and whatnot although most of them were from old focus using perma invis from naramon with it.

I've done 10 radiant lith N3 now and no nekros prime blueprints, probably gonna end up having to try to buy that one.

Vorph

Standard spin2win build is Primed PP, Primed Reach, Maiming Strike, Blood Rush, Berserker, Condition Overload, Drifting Contact, Organ Shatter. Need 3 forma to fit it all. It's frustrating to own Buzz Kill but not be able to fit it in there; even Organ Shatter adds more dps.

You make Condition Overload work by using Artax on your sentinel of choice, with a very specific build: all 4 dual ele/status mods, Eagle Eye, Sinister Reach, Continuous Misery, and Metal Auger (Primed Shred if you have it). If you don't want to put a forma into Artax, Shred can replace Metal Auger. With this build Artax will apply cold (guaranteed) along with corrosive and blast (counts as 2) if you're lucky. Plus the slash proc from Atterax itself, assuming anything actually survives the first hit.

Last edited:

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
They know you're low and want some! I wouldn't mind getting a 50% just so I can buy a little more to keep for rainy days. Only have about 500 left of the 1000 I bought with my 20% but it's going fast as I buy slots for weapons/frames and i'll probably have to buy some potatoes too.
Don't play for a week or so and you will be generally greeted by -75% as your next login reward

Vorph

Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to have to do when the last of my boosters runs out. They're changing the login system to 'tracks' soon, so I'm not too concerned about losing a few days off my counter. I really hope they put in tracks for the mods and not just the weapons. All I want is Primed Vigor and Shred, everything else is just mastery fodder to me.