Warframe

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gara is amazing, she can do pretty much everything in the game well. Every ability can do multiple things, and they're generally useful in every run (maybe not 1).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Er, 2 followed by 4 -> hold-1 over and over is what gives Gara godmode (90% damage reduction and ~infinite stacking PBAOE damage aura). 3 is the mostly useless ability.

Last edited:

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right, but you don't need to do that for anything other than endless missions or messing around. And 3 is good CC, toss it out and mobs are distracted and clustered by it.

Vorph

Ah, I don't really bring Gara out unless the mission requires her 241 combo. If it's that easy i just murder the whole map with Ember.

Vorph

Point Blank and Pistol Gambit are the last two primed mods I need, but I'm completely out of ducats. Going to farm up Mirage and maybe the crap weapons depending on how long it takes to get enough prime junk. If anyone else needs to do some, send me a tell (Svieri). I'll be on from now until I finish unless RNG really hates me.

nicksw

Molten Core Raider
Baro has Primed Flow this weekend for sale. I belive it is one of the must have primed mods? Bought it anyway since I think I have Flow on every frame I use.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Picked up primed flow. Thought about getting sweeping serration for my Tigris prime but then i realised i can buy that mod for 8p.

Leveled up Gara and Atterax and have been shattershield+spin-to-winning my way through sorties with that recently. Seems OP. I don't even have primed pressure point or reach.

nicksw

Molten Core Raider
Warframe has its 5 year anniversary and if you log in in the next two weeks you get a skin for Excalibur. There are also 3 alerts up with weapons from previous years. One primary, one secondary and one melee and they come with inventory slots and catalysts installed. Too bad the dex furis can't use my syndicate mod, got excited for a moment there :(

Vorph

Oh nice, wasn't expecting that until the end of the month. Btw for people who already have the dex weapons, you still get the free weapon slots even though they're dupes.

Zephyr Prime next week too. Not sure how much I care though. Gara replaced her long ago as my PoE frame of choice and the Zephyr rework really did nothing except make her faster.

Biggest problem I'm having with the game now is that I finally have every primed mod worth using but I need like 20 million credits and somewhere around 280k endo to max them out since I haven't really been playing between Baro visits. The credits wouldn't be too terrible to get from Index, but the thought of grinding even ~half that much endo to get them to R9 let alone going all the way makes me log off immediately.

Last edited:

Vorph

I guess they forgot about the Dex syandana yesterday, but there's a mission for it today if anyone needs. Also a Gift of the Lotus potato mission for another 19 hours or so.

Crone

Played the intro tutorial and into the game for about a half hour. Just wasn't feeling it. I assume it gets better, but didn't hook me in right away. :(

Was rooting for this, as I'd seen how popular it was and never tried it.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Played the intro tutorial and into the game for about a half hour. Just wasn't feeling it. I assume it gets better, but didn't hook me in right away. :(

Was rooting for this, as I'd seen how popular it was and never tried it.
It gets better when you figure out the movement and bullet jumping, but there's a lot of feature creep. Watch a streamer playing to see how it looks later on.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Plague Star is back for about 10 days.

I was pretty much brand new the last time it came out, so really looking to maximize my time. I'll probably try to get 10x each of the arcanes, all of the zaws (not sure if I need multiple copies, I'd assume yes to make several weapons; bought just one piece last time), and a shit load of extra forma. I may also go and get a bunch of wisps, since apparently you need 300 for...something? I don't mind mining, so not super concerned about the gems. But wisps suck.

I still need to try to run ghouls a few times. I have had the worst luck on getting a Quartakk blueprint. And I'm at the point where I've maxed every primary except it, Hema, and the syndicate weapons (which I'm working on figuring the best way to achieve).

Vorph

the syndicate weapons (which I'm working on figuring the best way to achieve).
Buy orders on warframe.market, no contest. I paid 20-25p for my primary and secondary ones (not sure about melees, by that point I had stopped caring about any weapon that wasn't BiS for some purpose). When you consider that the good mods can sell for ~10p, actually spending 100-125k on weapons is a huge waste. Fortunately most WF players are apparently really bad at math.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, I thought I'd looked at some and they were way more than that. That's kind of baffling also since the Archwing weapon parts sell for about 10p as well, and those are slightly cheaper than mods (generally 20k I think?).

But yeah, I figured I'd end up buying them. It'd take WAY too much time to max out standing with the other 3 syndicates; I'll just stick with the three I've got.

Sounds like I'll be on the hook for about 300p to get all the AW items and syndicate weapons (I may also need a handful of mods, but I've got the ones I care about like the EV mod and Desecrate).

Which means I've got another 600p or so to spend on worthless shit! Awesome! I've been able to sell quite a lot of Prime shit lately, and finally dumped my extra copy of Maiming Strike. Not sure what I want to buy, to be honest.

I'm slowly working to MR23. MR24 is going to take forever based on how 22 has gone.

Vorph

Sell orders probably are way more than that, like 40-50p. Never had a problem getting a buy order filled at half that though, there's no shortage of impatient people out there. Same goes for buying prime parts, baro weapons, and primed mods (because fuck farming endo for weeks when you can just buy a R10 for like 60-80p more than a R0).