Warframe

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I dont know if any still exist but i remember at one point there were some always active promo codes for free weapons or something. Maybe someone remembers. Best part of that is if its a weapon its a free weapon slot which is $$ for people just starting. Also if you have Twitch Prime they do giveaways sometimes both through twitch itself and on affiliated streamers.\\

List from Feb 2018

edit: added list from febuary.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like they are finally gearing up for The Sacrifice with Tennocon coming up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sacrifice is out this week, Rebecca just posted their pre taped segment with Meg announcing its coming out this week.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sacrifice is out this week, Rebecca just posted their pre taped segment with Meg announcing its coming out this week.
BFF11BBC-A10C-4716-B508-78D5A8AEE323.jpeg

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From what I saw, the "umbra" mods are straight upgrades to their non-umbra versions. Not sure if I'll be able to complete the quest line, since my Operator is super basic.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah the mods are basically primed versions that can't be forma'd into, but might indicate the direction the game is going with the "bonuses" on them.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Tried the Saryn spore build yesterday to see what all the hub-bub was about. Did 92% of the damage in the final sortie mission.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saryn is more broke then Mesa at this point, can do a full days focus farm in less then hour with her in sanctuary onslaught.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed the new quest.. hope to see more story progression keep coming along. The last few quests in fact have been really good.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Saryn is more broke then Mesa at this point, can do a full days focus farm in less then hour with her in sanctuary onslaught.
I had the wukong nuke then all build and still didn't do that much damage. I have always been a big fan of volt. Hope that doesn't get nerfed to much.