Warframe

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Prime Frames and Weapons are drops from Relics. Relics are farmed by various endless mission types, randomly purchased as Syndicate rewards, or randomly bought with Plat (which nobody smart does).

When you've found a relic, you then access your map and select the Void Fissures mission type from the menu as seen below, it's the flame icon with (10) total number of active mission types at that time. Select the mission type you want, you'll then be prompted to select a relic.

Warframe0007.jpg

Final mission rewards if successful are pooled from the specific Relic you selected as seen below. The best way to find the shit you're after is the Warframe wiki (hands down the best Wiki, ever.) If you wanted to play Saryn Prime, then looking up Saryn Prime on the wiki will get you all the information that you really need. Expand the Drop Locations text to see where all the parts come from. Then you just need to look back at the Void Relic part of the wiki I linked before to see where those Relics drop.

Warframe0008.jpg

When you're partied with other people all group members have to pick there own relics, and they all can be different than what you've picked, although they must be of the same Era (tier). At the end of the mission you are able to pick the rewards of ANYONE in the group. Bronze text is common, Silver text is uncommon, and Gold text is Rare. It's a good idea to always pick the best quality item even if you don't want the item at the time (unless you already have it, and want something else from the 4 possible drops available). I won't cover Ducat farming, but it should be enough to say that unless you REALLY need that Silver item, always get the Gold item.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Typical speedrun for a prime farm, note that I didn't get to run the relic I wanted too at the time, and opted to run the Capture mission available. I also ran a Radiant, giving the relic a higher chance to roll the rare, but only ended up with an Uncommon, in fact, every member of the team rolled an Uncommon that mission.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Cheers for the reponse, I done one of them void relic runs i just run around collecting stuff as the others were much higher level just one shotting everything. I got a Prime blueprint and some weapon blueprint. I will look up the wiki

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Capture is definitely the best relic mission, but sometimes you can go hours without seeing one pop up. Try to run them as many times as possible when you see one active.

I'm a fan of the endless ones too, when capture or exterminate aren't available. Gara can survive 40-60 minutes in a survival easily, though it was mostly useful for when I was farming prime trash for ducats since you can't make new radiant relics while inside the mission.

Cheers for the reponse, I done one of them void relic runs i just run around collecting stuff as the others were much higher level just one shotting everything. I got a Prime blueprint and some weapon blueprint. I will look up the wiki
While you're new it's probably best to select the same thing other people do. Gold text on the prime means it was a 2% drop (10% with a radiant relic) so people will almost always choose that when it appears. There are exceptions though, like if someone brings a relic that has been vaulted (removed from drop tables) sometimes even their common/uncommon rewards will be much more valuable than a current rare. Most vets will recognize that and choose accordingly.

And remember the two most important things for new players: first, spend the free 50p a warframe slot (20p) and four (2 x 2-packs @ 12p ea.) weapon slots and second, if you have Amazon Prime make sure to grab Trinity Prime for free after linking your Twitch Prime account to your WF account. You get a syandana (cape) too, but that's just cosmetic until the very endgame.

Last edited:

Vorph

Something to add for people who've been around long enough that the free Trinity Prime is a dupe: unless you really want to use the free frame slot for something else, level up the second Trinity P and keep one with D aura polarity and forma the other one to --. That way you can choose between CP Trinity for groups and Rejuv/Physique for solo.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
If you play on the Xbox console, look me up and I'll get you some stuff.

I can usually get new players all atlas parts in about 30 minutes.

Vorph

So, anyone know whatever happened to them changing daily tribute x50 to choose-your-own-reward?

Vorph

The way I remember it they said you'd complete your current one and it would have you set your goal. All I want is Primed Shred dammit. The sad thing is that I'd have the 950 day reward if I actually cared enough to log in every day, but instead I'm only ~200 even though I have over 1k hours played.

Been messing around a little to get the Sacrifice done and do a little farming to fill the holes in my frame collection. Can't say I like Sanctuary Onslaught much at all, mainly due to the stupid energy/skill reset at the start of each zone. I refuse to pay for Khora with plat though, especially since it doesn't even sound like she's any good. What do people typically use to farm 8 waves easily? My usual Gara setup doesn't work because splinter stacks get reset, and the only other thing I've tried with any success is Inaros+spin2win (fuck that nerf though). Even my Nekros build that I use for 60+ min survivals had problems completing 8 waves, though that also may have been due to spin2win nerfs and it may not work for survivals anymore either.

I'm guessing that Saryn Prime would be my best bet, but I have no idea what I'm doing with her since the revamp and I probably need a new weapon setup to replace the Mutalist Cernos I used to use to pop spores.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Onslaught seems to be based purely on the damage you can do. Since you're doing the lower one for khora, maybe ember?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saryn is build range + strength, press 1, pop spore, top meters in ESO/SO. Can build for less power to have a longer burn so you can build her spores up while giving new enemies time to spawn but the spawn time isn't a problem with ESO. Other then that she's not terribly different, 2 for decoy and speed, 3 gives 100% toxic damage chance on hit with any weapon equipped with double on melee, and 4 is viral damage on everything in range.

Last edited:

Vorph

Onslaught seems to be based purely on the damage you can do. Since you're doing the lower one for khora, maybe ember?
I'd amend that to "on the damage you can do while being constantly starved for energy."

I don't see I-win-button frames working at all there solo unless you have a rank 3 Arcane Energize. Inaros worked ok because he uses Hunter Adrenaline, but he doesn't really have anything to spend the energy on besides pocket sand and channeling melee. You waste too much time setting up Scarab Swarm/Devour at the start of each zone, and his 3 is still garbage. I thought about Nidus instead but he seems bad for any of the huge maps. I suppose I could give up on trying to Maiming Strike my way through it and stuff 6-7 forma in to my Amprex instead, but I have a 7 forma Prisma Grakata with a riven that takes it over 100% crit, and I really don't want another primary.

As far as Saryn goes, any melee works? I saw some people pushing specific zaws, and I have avoided everything that requires the PoE grind so I don't have any.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Plague star zaw's are the best but of course locked behind when the event comes back, other then that any polearm zaw is considered top tier. Plus energy shouldn't be an issue in ESO if you're running energizing dash which is pretty much the only mandatory focus ability I would say for the entire game with everything else being tailored towards endgame Eidolons and assuming the new Orbs on venus.

Vorph

Now that you mention it, I actually do have some Plague Star zaw BPs but I never built anything. I know I bought the strikes for mastery and the dagger grip but I have a feeling that I skipped the polearm grip.

I have Energizing Dash and some other Zenurik stuff like Energy Pulse. They just don't help with toggle-skill frames like Ember or Equinox, for them you need an Arcane imo. Hopefully enough to cover Saryn though.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah the toggle skill energy rework definitely nerfed those, but with Saryn spores that'll never be an issue. 200% range will ensure you'll spread to 10-30 mobs on one spore pop so doesn't really take much to get the entire arena melting.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I thought about Nidus, but if his stacks reset each wave/portal then it isn't going to be that great, unless used strictly for CC/gathering (his 2).

Vorph

Saryn is definitely the winner, especially since I don't even care about ESO when the drop rate for Khora parts is lower there. Still having pretty bad energy problems, but it might just be that I don't know what I'm doing with the revamp yet. Or that I just brought Prisma Grakata, Synoid Gammacor, and Atterax without really giving it much thought. Even so, getting through zone 8 was pretty trivial.

Last edited:

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
The way I remember it they said you'd complete your current one and it would have you set your goal. All I want is Primed Shred dammit. The sad thing is that I'd have the 950 day reward if I actually cared enough to log in every day, but instead I'm only ~200 even though I have over 1k hours played.

Been messing around a little to get the Sacrifice done and do a little farming to fill the holes in my frame collection. Can't say I like Sanctuary Onslaught much at all, mainly due to the stupid energy/skill reset at the start of each zone. I refuse to pay for Khora with plat though, especially since it doesn't even sound like she's any good. What do people typically use to farm 8 waves easily? My usual Gara setup doesn't work because splinter stacks get reset, and the only other thing I've tried with any success is Inaros+spin2win (fuck that nerf though). Even my Nekros build that I use for 60+ min survivals had problems completing 8 waves, though that also may have been due to spin2win nerfs and it may not work for survivals anymore either.

I'm guessing that Saryn Prime would be my best bet, but I have no idea what I'm doing with her since the revamp and I probably need a new weapon setup to replace the Mutalist Cernos I used to use to pop spores.
The other strong contender with saryn is volt. Build for range, some strength and enough duration for 7 to 8 seconds for his 4. If you play to 8th round and quit I can usually out DPAS Saryn, but if I play 16 rounds Saryn way out damages Volt.