Warframe

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
If you're Oceanic, I can hook you up. My clan isn't what I'd call active, but we have all the shit researched. Except Hema. Fuck Hema.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'm also in an Oceanic clan, also not very active, and we are missing a lot of research (including Hema)!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who all is still playing regularly? I'm probably going to have to hunt down a really active clan but thought I'd see what people here are working on at the moment.

I don't really have a lot of catch-up stuff to do since practically all of the prime stuff released in the last 3 sets is just MR fodder to me. Got Mirage P cooking now, the rest is just.. whatever.

Since my biggest problem is still that very few of my primed/corrupted mods are R10, I'd like to find groups for stuff like Vodyanoi (specifically 3x Nekros + Nidus, all with Kohms), high risk Index, and maybe some ESO once I get some more eidolon lenses for Saryn and/or Volt installed. Relic farming/sharing for Rhino next week would be great too. Really hoping the relics will be from PoE bounties again like the last unvaulting. I can do that shit in my sleep with Gara or Zephyr, and the incidental rewards from it are much better than normal relic farms.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
My buddy & I play every night (Australia time). We are around MR15-17, still focussing on a variety of things. farming&opening relics, farming resources for clan research, levelling fodder and building fun weapons. High on the priority at the moment is farming cryotic for the grineer archwing melee weapon research.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got an Augur Secrets and an Opticor riven unlocked today.

20180718223400_1.jpg

Goonsquad Officer
that's a pretty sweet opticor mod. if you don't wanna use i may could trade for it.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Ok - surprisingly I'm really enjoying this. Easy to pick up and bang out missions since they are so fast. I just hit MR4, finished my rhino warframe craft and I'm almost through ceres.

I saw they are unlocking Rhino Prime next week - Will I be able to farm the blueprints and mats pretty easily while the event is active? Once I get a PC platinum discount from a daily log in reward I'm going to buy platinum - but I am not necessarily opposed to buying the bundle for Rhino Prime either if it's not like $100+.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
When the unvaulting happens relics will be added to the game that drop from missions that let you get the pieces needed through doing radiant share groups. The prime bundles if they come with plat are a decent deal honestly with some of the cosmetics being quite good looking, probably going to pick up the $20 bundle.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
When the unvaulting happens relics will be added to the game that drop from missions that let you get the pieces needed through doing radiant share groups. The prime bundles if they come with plat are a decent deal honestly with some of the cosmetics being quite good looking, probably going to pick up the $20 bundle.

Ok cool.

I'm usually a skin whore (easily spent $500 on LoL/Smite skins), but the frames look great as is imo and being able to customize colors on the fly has made it so all of the skins don't feel very standout. I have been reading the wiki though and saw that weapon skins can give stat changes which seems interesting.

Vorph

When the unvaulting happens relics will be added to the game that drop from missions
I think it's pretty likely that the relics will be from PoE bounties again. Hopefully they'll talk about that during this week's devstream.

PoE bounties are a good thing for vets, not so good if you're new since PoE tends to be considerably harder than normal planets of the same level.

I saw they are unlocking Rhino Prime next week - Will I be able to farm the blueprints and mats pretty easily while the event is active? Once I get a PC platinum discount from a daily log in reward I'm going to buy platinum - but I am not necessarily opposed to buying the bundle for Rhino Prime either if it's not like $100+.
$20 for either accessory bundle, $40 for either frame pack, $60 for everything. The accessory bundle that includes the prime extractor is the most interesting one since that is the only way to get ahold of that item, and it comes with a blueprint to build more.

If you happen to get a -75% discount I highly recommend using it on as large a pack as you can. I always buy the $200 pack when I get one, but it's been over a year since I last had the opportunity. Not sure if it's still a fairly sure thing for a new account, but the old trick of not logging in for a month doesn't work anymore. I had 100% success with it for the first 4 times I wanted a -75, but since then it's been nothing but -20's and a couple -50's. Really annoying actually, as I'm of the opinion that 4200 plat for $50 is a fair price and anything above that is retarded when you consider what that much plat buys (from players, I almost never spend anything on the market). ~$36 for a rank 3 arcane energize? Sure, I'd pay that. $144 though? Fuck that. Even $72 is crazy. Same goes for mods when you consider the difference between a rank 0 primed mod and a rank 10 is about 350p now. (Which should tell you something about how awful the endo farm is these days--12 to 18 months ago the difference was only about 120p.)

And there's only one weapon skin I know of that changes stats (manticore). It's definitely not a normal thing. The first thing to look at if you want cosmetic stuff is the palette bundles. They're a pretty good discount off buying them separately and the easiest way to make your frames look good because the free colors are rather ... lacking. If you have Amazon Prime, don't forget to grab the palette + Liset skin from that (and Trinity Prime too, of course).

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah hoping for the bounty relics again, way easier to get when you can blast through them with Zephyr/Nova instead of slogging through 5 waves of w/e mission.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Who all is still playing regularly? ... and maybe some ESO once I get some more eidolon lenses for Saryn and/or Volt installed.

I'm playing a shitload at the moment, as in, enough to make me forget there's a WoW expansion just around the corner.

I did my first ESO run today with Saryn, full group, Trin, Saryn, Rhino, Equinox... 200k focus at wave 8 (with a booster from the sortie). Amazing.

Vorph

Still a bit undecided on my focus farming setup(s) now that I finally have some eidolon lenses. So far I'm leaning towards finishing up Zenurik with Banshee + Atterax (for Telesto soloing with Savage Silence), and I know I want to get Madurai done with either Volt or Saryn and the other will get Naramon. Not sure about weapons for them, I know Saryn will have to have a lens on something and I see most people choose a melee weapon but she just seems way too squishy for that. I mostly use my Synoid Gammacor with her to spread spores and try to never get in melee range. Volt I don't know... just stick one in my Amprex and call it good enough?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I should point out that, 200k was with a single Eidolon lens on Saryn only. I did a bunch of killing with Atterax on her, but not even close to the kills from spores and miasma. 2.7k kills, I think, with about 600 of them melee.

Vorph

I came in late, but the reddit summary says the Void relic thing was a joke(?)

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reb said just like they tied the last set to PoE bounties the new ones were tied to the void. Entirely possible they'll just put in them in the reward rotations for the void defense/survival etc.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well the new Orbs are confirmed for not being timed based but have to satisfy certain conditions to summon them, so no more "Only 45 mins to get it done kick shitters out of the eidolon group."