Warframe

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
Is there a FoH clan on PC? MR 15 (almost 16) and the clan I was in vanished. The new nightwave stuff has some challenges requiring doing stuff with friend or clan mate.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Started playing this again on xbox. I was stuck on getting 3 mods from the Lua challenge mods, but they reduced it to one. So I was able to complete the junction and do the War Within and Hidden Message. Gonna try to finish up all the story content. I have an absurd amount of time in game for not having finished everything.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Started playing this again on xbox. I was stuck on getting 3 mods from the Lua challenge mods, but they reduced it to one. So I was able to complete the junction and do the War Within and Hidden Message. Gonna try to finish up all the story content. I have an absurd amount of time in game for not having finished everything.
I play on the xbox mr 22. If you need help hit me up. GT is omi43221

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'm on xbox as well. GT is Talaelcaran. I have a dojo with most things unlocked if you don't already have access to one (I'm pretty much the only one in it, so don't take this as a recruitment for bustling group kinda deal).

sukik

I think you're on my friends list Omni, my xbox id is 'Rizzo NP'. I finished banshee prime, hydroid prime, eqionox prime and one of the M's, Mirage Prime I think. Is Oberon Prime worth picking up or should I wait for him to get unvaulted? I think I'm just missing one piece. Also, how hard is it to farm up Octavia and Harrow? I finished the quests for both so I need to collect the other parts. I primarily play a snowglobe Frost Prime until I sit down and forma some other frames.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I think you're on my friends list Omni, my xbox id is 'Rizzo NP'. I finished banshee prime, hydroid prime, eqionox prime and one of the M's, Mirage Prime I think. Is Oberon Prime worth picking up or should I wait for him to get unvaulted? I think I'm just missing one piece. Also, how hard is it to farm up Octavia and Harrow? I finished the quests for both so I need to collect the other parts. I primarily play a snowglobe Frost Prime until I sit down and forma some other frames.
Snow globe frost prime was my main as well when I started out. There is no best warframe , warframe is more about having the right tool for the job. My big suggestion for new users is spend plat on warframe slots. You should strive to have every warframe.

Harrow and Oberon prime are both good frames for eidolon hunts. I would say Harrow is more meta. Octavia is an all around good frame. Some people love the way she plays some people hate it.

Your top priority should be to pick up Loki Prime and Volt Prime when they unvault both are top meta picks for their jobs. The other notable frames you should pick up are Chroma Prime, Nekros Prime, Saryn Prime, Trinity Prime

sukik

Snow globe frost prime was my main as well when I started out. There is no best warframe , warframe is more about having the right tool for the job. My big suggestion for new users is spend plat on warframe slots. You should strive to have every warframe.

Harrow and Oberon prime are both good frames for eidolon hunts. I would say Harrow is more meta. Octavia is an all around good frame. Some people love the way she plays some people hate it.

Your top priority should be to pick up Loki Prime and Volt Prime when they unvault both are top meta picks for their jobs. The other notable frames you should pick up are Chroma Prime, Nekros Prime, Saryn Prime, Trinity Prime
I have nekros prime, saryn prime and trinity prime but I don't really have their builds fleshed out. And I think I'm just missing 1 part for chroma prime. Are there any sites or people you recommend for builds? I'm MR 14, but I haven't played in a couple years so I'm slowly relearning things. My frost builds seems ok and I'm collecting the mods for Nerkos and Saryn. But I'm spending most of my time collecting parts right until I get all the frames and weapons that aren't currently vaulted.

Loki Prime and Volt Prime will be my priority. Would this reddit post be a good rough guide on the best places to farm the un-vaulted relics?

sukik

Looks like this one's void only according this. Not sure which one I'll do for Axi.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Do you have syndicates leveled up?. You can buy relics with syndicate standing. When they go unvaulted if you buy then and get lucky you can get the relics from that. There's a site called warframe builder that has builds.

The builds are pretty straightforward except nekros build. If you aren't using equilibrium and despoil on nekros you aren't doing it right.

Ill make a build and post it tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

I have 1 maxed and two near max. Need to get a couple hydroid prime systems to level the two up.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I have 1 maxed and two near max. Need to get a couple hydroid prime systems to level the two up.
Wait till you are sure Loki and Volt are unvaulted and then buy a bunch of relics with syndicate standing. I also add you tonight. I play around 10pm eastern time

sukik

I looks like they are. I tried one relic pack and got a neo v8 and a meso 03.

sukik

Here is my general build for Nekros. If you are in a really high mob area like Hydron or ESO you may want to sub out the blind rage

Warframe Builder
Thanks, I think I have all those except for rejuvenation. It doesn't look to pricey on warframe market or maybe it'll show up in the next nightwave.

What can I do for my frost build to be a little less squishy running Aten or Marduk? I'm planning on leveling up Vitality and Steel Fiber when I forma up next. I ran a several last night looking for Axi L4, and it was doable, but I had to be careful because I die fast.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I havnt played in 9 months or so and figured Id get back into this. Looking at the Nightwave it all seems kind of meh, am i missing something there?

sukik

I havnt played in 9 months or so and figured Id get back into this. Looking at the Nightwave it all seems kind of meh, am i missing something there?
It's a restructuring of alerts that gives you some rewards. Some of the nightwave rewards are wolf creds that you can use to buy old alert drops like vauban parts or mods that were previously nightmare rewards like auras.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah ok, thats why it all seems so meh. Ive already got all the rewards other than the cosmetics.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Thanks, I think I have all those except for rejuvenation. It doesn't look to pricey on warframe market or maybe it'll show up in the next nightwave.

What can I do for my frost build to be a little less squishy running Aten or Marduk? I'm planning on leveling up Vitality and Steel Fiber when I forma up next. I ran a several last night looking for Axi L4, and it was doable, but I had to be careful because I die fast.

View attachment 205607

Yeck on using energy siphon. It's a horrible aura. Most frames should use either corrosive projection, steel charge, growing power, or one of the weapon boosts. You need a better solution to getting energy. I suggest getting the zenurik energy dash plus use death cube.

You still feel squishy with that build? It's not a tank but that is definitely on the higher side of warframe tankiness. Frost has one of the highest base shields you might consider using redirection.

You need to decide what you want to do with Frost. You have general purpose build that doesn't really focus on using his 4. If you aren't using his 4 then you can dump on strength and duration and add range. Generally frost builds are either high strength low duration medium range and use his 4 to blow up rooms or high range, medium duration and low strength and us his 4 to cc.

Another mod you should focus on getting is fleeting expertise. The difference between 30 efficiency and 75 percent efficiency is huge.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user