Warframe

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I'm just missing the sledge from killing him while farming prime parts.

Is Rhino Prime worth the current cost? I'm trying to build my Rhino for Index and I think I need to put some forma into him. Hate to do that for a non-prime frame.
The non prime version is still good. I would say totally worth it early on for exactly the reason you are doing it. He's the go to frame for index which solves all your credit problems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went from not even having the Index unlocked to soloing the first level on high solo. I've found it easier to do solo than to try to do it with pugs. Huge game changer for credits.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Also as an FYI I think the corvus is currently a hidden gem of a weapon in the game. So if you can pick up a riven for it they will probably go way up in price.

sukik

What frame do you use?
Rhino prime + arca plasmor radiation with a little cold. The first level on high is almost trival, but I'd prolly need to put another forma or two into the arca plasmor to go further.

sukik

Also as an FYI I think the corvus is currently a hidden gem of a weapon in the game. So if you can pick up a riven for it they will probably go way up in price.
I haven't unlocked any of my rivens yet. Been spending my time getting prime parts and unlocking factions.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Honestly I think the game is in a great spot now. Profit taker, Exploiter Orb, Thumper, Eidolons, Arbitration, Sorties.

The only thing I really wish they would add/change is something better to farm kuva.

sukik

Honestly I think the game is in a great spot now. Profit taker, Exploiter Orb, Thumper, Eidolons, Arbitration, Sorties.

The only thing I really wish they would add/change is something better to farm kuva.

I've still got a ways to go. Only thing on that list I've finished is Thumper. I tried a sortie but I barely finished the 2nd tier so I know I need to up my mods more to be able to complete one.

I'll put Corvas on my list of things to pick up. I tried to buy some faction archwing weapon parts for around 10p each a couple weeks ago but couldn't find any sellers in trade. People must be dumping all their faction points into relic packs while loki is unvaulted. I know I am. What do people usually sell faction archwing weapon parts for? I'm new loka, perrin seq and red veil so I'll have to buy all the corvas parts.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I've still got a ways to go. Only thing on that list I've finished is Thumper. I tried a sortie but I barely finished the 2nd tier so I know I need to up my mods more to be able to complete one.

I'll put Corvas on my list of things to pick up. I tried to buy some faction archwing weapon parts for around 10p each a couple weeks ago but couldn't find any sellers in trade. People must be dumping all their faction points into relic packs while loki is unvaulted. I know I am. What do people usually sell faction archwing weapon parts for? I'm new loka, perrin seq and red veil so I'll have to buy all the corvas parts.
I definitely need perin sequence and new loka stuff so I would be willing to trade stuff from the other four if you want.

The three frames I most frequently use for sorties is saryn, loki, chroma. Loki for spy missions, chroma for assinations and saryn for pretty much everything else.

Probably the easiest way for new players to make plat is sell veiled rivens.
Maybe I could front you some good stuff and you pay me back later?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
A friend introduced me to Warframe a few weeks back. Very impressed. Even more impressed considering the game is free. Why would anyone play Destiny, Anthem, et al. over this?

sukik

I definitely need perin sequence and new loka stuff so I would be willing to trade stuff from the other four if you want.

The three frames I most frequently use for sorties is saryn, loki, chroma. Loki for spy missions, chroma for assinations and saryn for pretty much everything else.

Probably the easiest way for new players to make plat is sell veiled rivens.
Maybe I could front you some good stuff and you pay me back later?
Let me know what you need. The only one I haven't maxxed is red veil because I'm short one hydroid prime systems to unlock it. I'll work on a list this weekend.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
A friend introduced me to Warframe a few weeks back. Very impressed. Even more impressed considering the game is free. Why would anyone play Destiny, Anthem, et al. over this?
Destiny especially Destiny one had a different feel and there is a very strong pvp component to it. I tried Anthem and said the same thing you did. It was nice but was basically 5 years behind on content.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would assume, at least for Destiny, that theres an end game of some type. Warframe has no such thing. Eventually you can just cake walk through all the content unless youre staying in a mission for longer than an hour.